2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

Vemvane

On the Ice
Problems with some of the jumps aside, Heesue is fantastic skater, so fast, so flexible, with marvellous spins. She makes really good use of her whole body as well, arms and torso both, and is becoming a dynamic performer. When her jumps work, though, they work beautifully.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Kimmy REPOND (SUI)
Exogenesis Symphony by Muse

3Lz+2T
3F+1Eu+3S
3Lo
2A
FCCoSp4
3Lz
2A+3T
3F
LSp3
ChSq1
CCoSp3

Score: 121.06
Total score: 180.45

Kimmy is a very soft and graceful skater, her skating doesn't have the kind of bite or aggressiveness as some of the other skaters we've seen so far. It does have its advantages, particularly when it comes to PCS, but it really impacts her jumps. They are very small, and while she usually does get them around, it doesn't always look like it and she can't really get very high GOEs for her jumps due to the lack of height.

Vemvane

On the Ice
A clean skate for Kimmy! She really is so fast on the ice, rocketing around. Her jumps aren't big, but she has so much speed going into them, which helps her land them clean. Lots of transitions as well, making her programme more complex. And a SB for the free for her, well done!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Good night everbody, it is 10 30 p.m here. I will watch the last group tomorrow morning before I have some duties to take care of.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Time to do the laundry before I forget them and get nervous. Mao is planning both 3A and 4T in her FS :dbana: :dbana:
Happy laundry time

mr-bean-bean.gif