2022 Santa Claus Cup | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2022 Santa Claus Cup

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
And omg to Harry Potter and outfit :love::love::love:
OMG, I just read that their hobbies are dance and musicals (in their ISU bio), this explains everything. 😍 And they are apparently very tall, she's listed as 172 cm, he as 181 cm.

Oh-oh, looks like I just fell in love with another junior ice dance team, how did this happen? When did junior ice dance become my favourite discipline?:dbana:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I hope the Australians win! I am sorry to say it, but it seemed to me that the Hungarians got a bit too much given away in points on home ice.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Wow! It took some time but when I finally did, I turned out to be a fan of the Norwegians. What a fantastic FD. I hope to see them again soon!

yesterday

Record Breaker
:bow: to our "4-times-out-chinese" here
that's a super interesting incident here I think to be able to compare two identical programs (well, close at least) with some hour difference and a bit of fatigue coming into it. What was better here or there etc.

maybe also worth to "analyze" scores here? Like, if course there are more points to gain with a Seniors program but for them it must also be very helpful (any maybe fun) to have this rare opportunity 🙂

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The funniest thing about this is that a large number of those I see complaining the most about the music choices this season are actually Virtue-Moir stans - The irony 😂
So I'm not the only one seeing that. Tessa & Scott did it well and so do some of the other teams. The judges are not marking anyone down for it. I think different music freshens the event up from the same old rhumba, samba and other well used Latin pieces. For me it is a matter of who SKATES and INTERPRETS their choices the best.

Last edited: