2022 U.S. Championships: Junior Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Championships: Junior Men's Short Program

Charlotte 71

On the Ice
Peacock coverage of the Jr. Men's short was pretty much unwatchable with the freezing, slo-mo images and stuttering sound - not sure if it was my 7-year old cheap computer or problems on Peacock's end. Sounds like others experienced it too. Will try it later with a different computer hooked up to the tv, but glad there will be what looks like extensive coverage on NBC and USA network starting Weds. So much for Juniors though. Come back, Ice Network!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no…someone comes out and interests me and pops a jump..

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Honey no. I like you but that’s not a hydroblade. I will still file papers.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Joseph is so good but his jumps are not completely there yet. I know he was injured.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@Charlotte 71 you may want to try a different computer. Peacock has gone to black, or has brought up the intro screen, but obvious big glitches.

When the skating is on, it does not buffer or stutter on my year old MacBook Pro. It's just that it goes completely off.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And on a different topic, Joseph is such a sweetheart with presence. I wish the jumps were a little cleaner that's all...

I will even forgive him Roxaaaannnnne (I actually don't mind that music. I'll show myself out now.....)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My dance card is getting full. Loved his presentation skills. Alas the jumps were not there.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jalen won't like that. :laugh:Did you see he wrote a letter to the Wash Football Team telling them to fix their garbage heap of a stadium? I like him more every day.

:ot:
He’s the best I’m telling you. Fly Eagles!❤️