2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Pre Game Chat | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Pre Game Chat

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The 2023-24 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final and the ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final are currently scheduled to take place Dec. 7-10, 2023, in Beijing, China, at the Beijing National Indoor Stadium. The event is the culmination of the 2023-24 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating series for which the top six skaters/teams have qualified, based on the scores they received at the individual Grand Prix events.

Post your thoughts, photos, tidbits, and news here!

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Direct link to 2023-2024 JGP REWATCH

slider11

Medalist
Elisabeth Tkachenko and Alexei Kiliakov have really come on strong in the Junior Ice Dance. Interesting that they were stuck in the mid-range of juniors for a few years now. It seems their change to representing Israel plus an awakening to their strong technical and mature performance skills are finally taking hold. I look forward to watching them at this JGP Final!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The three substitutes are:

7Yo TAKAGI
SP: "Sous le ciel de Paris" by Edith Piaf, Hubert Girau; "Milord" by Edith Piaf, Marguerite Monnot
FS: "The Mission" by Ennio Morrione; "Whispers In A Dream" by Hayley Westenra, Ennio Morrione; choreo by Akiko Suzuki; Kenji Miyamoto
JPNS
8Elyce LIN-GRACEY
SP: "Someone Like You" by Linda Eder, Leslie Bricusse, Frank Wildhorn
FS: "Anna's Theme" by Joshua Bell, John Corigliano; "Not About Angels" by Birdy; Jasmine Van den Bogaerde; choreo by Drew Meekins; Jamie Isley
USAS
9Seojin YOUN
SP: "Never Enough" by Loren Allred, Rob Mathes
FS: "Tennessee" (from Pearl Harbor soundtrack) by Hauser, Hans Zimmer; "War" (from Pearl Harbor soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer, Geoff Zanelli, Fiachra Trench, James S. Levine, Steve Jablonsky, Klaus Badelt; choreo by Yeaji Shin
KORS

Last edited:

Tav

Rinkside
So excited for Daniel in junior men's! I honestly think everyone is pretty evenly matched, so it'll be anyone's guess who's winning it. Not only that, but I expect all their scores to be pretty close and only separated by a point or two.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
So excited for Daniel in junior men's! I honestly think everyone is pretty evenly matched, so it'll be anyone's guess who's winning it. Not only that, but I expect all their scores to be pretty close and only separated by a point or two.
never underestimate the chaos power of the men :LOL: literally anyone could medal or terribly bomb

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Picks are supposed to be open until 12-7-23, why can't I edit mine - there is no EDIT button?