2023-24 Russian Ice Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Ice Dance

Kittosuni

Medalist
I am lowkey excited about the battle between Vasilisa Kaganovskaia/Maksim Nekrasov and Aleksandra Shinkarenko/Valeri Angelopol.

ID have been boring and score/placement is very predictable( generally ID ranking is predictable anyway). The potential match up between these two teams will make ID exciting again if judges will go for it. I only got invested in Russian I/D because of the Ilinyk and Katsalapov showdown. Even internationally, the only times I get excited is when there are teams virtually tie like the P/C vs V/M or PC vs S/K.

Stepanova/Bukin will obviously going to be the top team but Khuda/Bazin team is replaceable in that second spot.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Is Bagin still skating? Can't think who Shanaeva could partner with...
Stepanova/Bukin will obviously going to be the top team but Khuda/Bazin team is replaceable in that second spot.
I think Khavronina/Narizhniy were already pretty close to matching Khud/Bazin at nationals.

Just watched the master & margarita, Kaganovskaya & Nekrasov certainly do drama well! They look like a very promising team.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Again Krylova, who are their students?
Kaganovskaia/Nekrasov (in collaboration with Gorshkov and Zhuk)
Pasechnik/Chirisano
Usova/Antonov
Kachushkina/Volkov
Savkina/Vakhnov (maybe?)
And a bunch of promising, but not yet accomplished novice/junior teams

Formerly:
Morozov/Eremenko
Kaganovskaia/Angelopol
Weaver/Poje
Hubbell/Donohue
Hawayek/Baker

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Drozd is trying out with Elizaveta Shichina (there was a rumour, today it's confirmed by TASS).

sunn1ly

On the Ice
Another exhibition, probably the best one.

I want a page in Fan Fest so I can go to their performances and info over again. They are obviously here to stay. Been supporting Maxim for years now. Who can create Kaganovskaia Nekrasov fanpage here in the forum, wanna get active again here because of them.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I want a page in Fan Fest so I can go to their performances and info over again. They are obviously here to stay. Been supporting Maxim for years now. Who can create Kaganovskaia Nekrasov fanpage here in the forum, wanna get active again here because of them.
👌