2023-24 Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Last time, Usova/Antonov were 9th at Nats. They will likely be 14th or 13th this time. They're skating better than last year. It's just that the others are even better. It's that mid-level improvement in dance that I was talking about.

auser

Record Breaker
Wow huge score!

Although did Alexandra almost trip at the beginning of the pattern (?) like step thing? I thought so, but maybe that was just part of the choreo!

Oh hey a not-cover of Never Tear Us Apart, thank yooooou.
Cuts were a bit jarring, but great to hear INXS. :D

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Goooo Liza K and Egor B!

That reminds me how is Annabelle M going? Has she recovered from her injury? Or is that why she isn't here? :(

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Haha Liza K's dress is doing weird things to my astigmatism, but she and Egor are so cool :)

They look happy!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My goodness! I will never understand how Liza didn't pop out of that dress! 😲

Questionable neckline aside, that dress is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Although I remember Egor, I can't remember Liza from before. But, I don't think I'll forget her now! :devil: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dang it my stream is struggling, I think it's Aussie internet striking again! I hope I can sort it out for the menfolk though!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I like that the couples from 7th to 13th place may end up in any order. Totally unpredictable. The difference between Tyutyunina/Grachev and Prokopets/Vaskovich is less than 2.5 points.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Trivia: Kurnosenko/Varlamov are the only participants that were manage to qualify through doing only one stage.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Strange combination of songs. I love "What's Love Got To Do With It?" by Tina Turner, but I hated the song either side of it.

Also, very rough edit at the start of "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

Haven't come across either of these two before. Just looked them up, and although they are young by Ice Dancing standards, I would have put them younger. She turns 18 in a month's time, and he turned 22 a month ago.

CaroLiza_fan

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Haven't come across either of these two before. Just looked them up, and although they are young by Ice Dancing standards, I would have put them younger. She turns 18 in a month's time, and he turned 22 a month ago.
This is their first senior season.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Varya and Timur lost a level of the lift. Such a pity, they could be 7th, in strong position to make it to the reserve.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is their first senior season.

That would explain a lot.

And that piece of trivia you gave us about them was impressive:

Trivia: Kurnosenko/Varlamov are the only participants that were manage to qualify through doing only one stage.

Sound like a partnership to keep an eye on for the future. Assuming they stay together, of course!

CaroLiza_fan