2023-24 Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
This group is much weaker.

Tyutyunina/Grachev, Zhdanova/Babaev-Smirnov and Prokopets/Vaskovich may fight for the last place in the national team (although I hope it stays with Mironova/Ustenko).
What chances do Kaganovskaya and Nekrasov, Pasechnik and Cirisano, Ushakova and Angelopol have, will they not be eligible for consideration?

Also are Morozov/Eremenko switching? :scratch2:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
What chances do Kaganovskaya and Nekrasov, Pasechnik and Cirisano, Ushakova and Angelopol have, will they not be eligible for consideration?
They won't be considered. New couples are almost never included in the team. There was an exception last season, but only because there were basically no other ice dancers. The best they can expect is being invited to test skates.

I think some junior team(s) will be given a spot in the senior reserve.

Last edited:

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
They won't be considered. New couples are almost never included in the team. There was an exception last season, but only because there were basically no other ice dancers. The best they can expect is being invited to test skates.

I think some junior team(s) will be given a spot in the senior reserve.
Well, that is good for the junior ice dance teams. There are a few promising teams already. I'm sure people will be interested to see the new couples in September (if invited)!