JPN
11Loena HENDRICKX
BEL.GIF
BEL

StN.
Name
Nation
1Loena HENDRICKX
SP: "Im Nin’alu" from Mor Avrahami Remix) by Ofra Haza; "Living for Love" by Madonna
FS: "Break My Soul" (The Queen's Remix) by Beyoncé and Madonna; choreo by Adam Solya
BEL
2Madeline SCHIZAS
SP: "Farrucas" by Pepe Romero; "Solea Grana" (Album: My Songs and a Poem) by Estrella Morente
FS: "Summertime" (from Porgy and Bess) by George Gershwin, performed by Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong; choreo by Madison Hubbell, Scott Moir, Adrian Diaz (SP), Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs (FP)
CAN
3Xiangyi AN
SP: "Voila" by Barbara Pravi, arranged by Cedric Tour
FS: "Lara and My Torment (Sanctus Petrus et Sancta Maria Magdalena);" choreo by Benoit Richaud
CHN
4Hongyi CHEN
SP: "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi, I Virtuosi Italiani & Daniel Hope
FS: "Half-Moon Serenade" by Hacken Lee; Nahoko Kawai; choreo by Lori Nichol (SP), Misha Ge (FS)
CHN
5Yi ZHU
SP: "Can’t Help Falling in Love With You" by Elvis Presley, performed by Tommee Profitt
FS: "Sunset Boulevard" by Andrew Loyd Webber; choreo by Derrick Delmore (SP); Jeffrey Butler (FS)
CHN
6Niina PETROKINA
SP: "Run" by Marvin Brooks, Bri Bryant, 2WEI
FS: "Dusty Road," by Havasi; "Prelude" (The Age of Heroes) by Havasi; choreo by Mark Pillay
EST
WDMai MIHARA
SP: "To Love You More" by Celine Dion; choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: "Jupiter (I Vow to Thee My Country)" by Gustav Holst; choreo by David Wilson
JPN
7Rinka WATANABE
SP: Avatar soundtrack: "The Way of Water: Nothing is Lost (You Give Me Strength)" by The Weeknd; "Happiness is Simple" from "Avatar: The Way of Water" (soundtrack) by Simon Franglen; "Na’vi Attack" (from "Avatar: The Way of Water" (soundtrack) by Simon Franglen
FS: "Brotsjor" by Olafur Arnald; "Goliath" by Woodkid; "Meeting Laua" (Perfume - The Story of a Murderer) by Johnny Klinek, Reinhold Heil, Tom Tykwer; "November" by Max Richter, Alexander Balanescu; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne; Kenji Miyamoto
JPN
8Hana YOSHIDA
SP: "Koo Koo Fun" (ft. Tiwa Savage and DJ Maphorisa) by Major Lazer DJz., Bandile Mbere, Banele Mbere, Don Jazzy, Mikkel Eriksen, Thabo Ngubane, Thamba Sekowe, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Tiwatope Savage, Tor Hermansen; "Koo Koo Fun" (ft. Tiwa Savage and DJ Maphorisa) performed by Major Lazer and Major LeagueDJz; "Koo Koo Fun" (ft. Tiwa Savage and DJ Maphorisa) performed by Francis Mercier Remix
FS: "Shakuhachi" by Armand Amar, Suizan J. F-Lagrost, (Shakuhachi Flute) & The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra; "La Terre Vue Du Ciel" by Armand Amar; choreo. by Lori Nichol; Kaitlyn Weaver
JPN
9Yelim KIM
SP: "Ladies in Lavender" by Nigel Hess, Joshua Bell; choreo. by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: "Je Suis Malade" by Genevieve Leclerc; choreo. by David Wilson
KOR
10Ekaterina KURAKOVA
SP: "Kill Bill"
FS: "Solas" by Jamie Duffy; "My Way" by Luca D'Alberto; "White Flowers Take Their Bath" by Meredi, Mari Samuelson; choreo by Ivan Righini (SP)
POL
11Audrey SHIN
SP: Pina (from "Pina" soundtrack) by Thom Hanreich; "Lillies of the Valley" (from "Pina" soundtrack) by Jun Miyake; "All Names" (from "Pina" soundtrack) by Jun Miyake
FS: "Skyfall" (from "Skyfall" - James Bond soundtrack) by Adele; "Cuba Chase" (from "No Time to Die" - James Bond soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Komodo Dragon" (from "Skyfall" - James Bond soundtrack) by Thomas Newman; choreo by Cindy Stuart, Pasquale Carmelengo
USA
WDBradie TENNELL
SP: "Kammermusik" composed by Arash Safaian; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: "Nessun Dorma" by Puccini; choreo by Benoit Richaud
USA

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
From the Dancers, we move to the girls. Not quite as many as the 37 Juniors that I am currently watching at the Denkova-Staviski Cup. But, still a good size of field for a Senior GP.

Livestream for the Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFYH_ZcIir4

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://results.isu.org/results/sea...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://results.isu.org/results/season2324/gpchn2023/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Haha Mark is assuring us the tech panel knows what it's doing and there's no shenanigans afoot.

I guess so... but I sure hope Yelim and Katia can move up!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi Elektra! :biggrin:

I'm amused by the very specific starting time of this...like why 37 minutes past the hour? Seems so random!

right? why not 36 or 38? :biggrin:

Indeed, I for one am always partial to even numbers!

I go further. It's multiples of 4 for me. It always bugs me if the volume of the TV is not set to a multiple of 4. And I always prefer skaters to be in groups of 4. Although, minimising chances of collisions also plays into that preference.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
maybe if they stopped giving away points like candies to flawed performances...
True true, there have been some odd decisions.

I am glad to hear from Mark just now that Yelim got the second highest PCS despite ending up so low in the rankings, so with any luck she can move up the ranks!