Austria

Crowdproud

On the Ice

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
They start already at Wednesday? Then I really hope there will a stream. We have free day from office works here as 6th Dec is Finland's independence day. Everybody are watching an extremly boring and I have never understood why people are so interested in it a party at our president's place, I could watch FS.

GoldenBullet83

Rinkside
Country
Germany
The 2023 Golden Spin of Zagreb is the ninth and final event of the 2023-24 Figure Skating Challenger Series and is scheduled to take place in Sisak, Croatia, Dec 6-9, 2023. There were originally 10 events planned for this season, however, IceChallenge was cancelled.

The event will feature all four figure skating disciplines (Men, Women, Ice Dance, and Pairs) and will be conducted in accordance with the 2022 ISU Constitution and General Regulations, the ISU Special Regulations & Technical Rules for Single & Pair Skating, the Technical Rules for Ice Dance 2023/24 (ISU Communication 2560), and relevant ISU Communications.

The event will count towards ISU World Standing Points, Minimum Total Technical Score, Challenger Series in Figure Skating Ranking and Prize Money.

The Challenger Series is an International Figure Skating Series, introduced during the 2014-15 season. Through ISU support, the objective is to ensure the proper and consistent organization and conduct of up to 10 International Competitions linked together within the Challenger Series. The Series gives adequate opportunities for many skaters to compete at the international senior level and earn World Standing Points. The Series also increases the opportunity for Officials to officiate at an international level.

To be considered for the Challenger Series, the competition must have at least three disciplines (Men, Women, Pair Skating, Ice Dance) from a minimum of 10 different ISU Members in all disciplines combined.
I have found a live stream, I can't believe it. This will be a great competition and I am so glad there is a stream. :)

https://solidsport.com/golden-spin

GoldenBullet83

Rinkside
Country
Germany
They start already at Wednesday? Then I really hope there will a stream. We have free day from office works here as 6th Dec is Finland's independence day. Everybody are watching an extremly boring and I have never understood why people are so interested in it a party at our president's place, I could watch FS.
Don't worry, i found a stream. You can watch FS https://solidsport.com/golden-spin

Debrah

On the Ice
Fingers crossed that there will be a video in any form - official or fan cam, as I am breathless with anticipation to see the 23/24 debut of Roman Sadovsky and both his new programs before nationals! I am hoping to see if he can begin a new chapter and resurrect the full potential he showed early on in his career, seems no one else has stepped up to the task, since our Alaska/CDN retired all SR NT CDN men have been underperforming, Gogo began season with 233.26 at SCI then SA 210.48 and 2nd GP 228.74. Chiu SB 221.54 2nd GP 209.16. Orzel Nep 213.52 SCI 213.12 and SCC 222.85. Rakic began Neb 209.88 then GP 189.38 and SCC 216.92 then Newnham SCC 210.84. Thus to make his case for renewed trust Roman needs to exceed Gogo's SB of 233.26. Hoping for the best, but prepared for nerves on his 1st time out internationally since his 22/23 GP's and 23 National skates. High hopes stem from the only preview of his SP (82.62) from a domestic sectional challenge from Nov 2 2023, while still battling injury - GO ROMAN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-j7YMfVmY

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Fingers crossed that there will be a video in any form - official or fan cam, as I am breathless with anticipation to see the 23/24 debut of Roman Sadovsky and both his new programs before nationals! I am hoping to see if he can begin a new chapter and resurrect the full potential he showed early on in his career, seems no one else has stepped up to the task, since our Alaska/CDN retired all SR NT CDN men have been underperforming, Gogo began season with 233.26 at SCI then SA 210.48 and 2nd GP 228.74. Chiu SB 221.54 2nd GP 209.16. Orzel Nep 213.52 SCI 213.12 and SCC 222.85. Rakic began Neb 209.88 then GP 189.38 and SCC 216.92 then Newnham SCC 210.84. Thus to make his case for renewed trust Roman needs to exceed Gogo's SB of 233.26. Hoping for the best, but prepared for nerves on his 1st time out internationally since his 22/23 GP's and 23 National skates. High hopes stem from the only preview of his SP (82.62) from a domestic sectional challenge from Nov 2 2023, while still battling injury - GO ROMAN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-j7YMfVmY
You haven't seen it yet, Skate Canada has said that Roman has had to withdraw due to travel delays.