2023 JGP Budapest Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Budapest Free Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
So... he's Gatsby and she's the disco ball in his party?
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

they were playing this meme

Carol1

Medalist
I find it in questionable taste for a junior team to skate to a program about how growing old is unattractive and partying to the brink of death is enjoyable. I'm also unsure how this reflects the true meaning of Fitzgerald's novel, but I suppose the author is dead.

That being said, I find the second music selection quite rousing and I have a lacy throw pillow in my sitting room with "Speakeasy, rockin' the feathers, I'm breezy" embroidered on it.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
i'm, kind of, actually i don't understand why her team can't address her problem and try to solve it
Unfortunately, I think it's nerves and nerves alone. They have to figure it out sooner or later.
I would like her to go for more energetic programs in order to showcase her power, because IMO soft music doesn't calm her.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Unfortunately, I think it's nerves and nerves alone. They have to figure it out sooner or later.
I would like her to go for more energetic programs in order to showcase her power, because IMO soft music doesn't calm her.
she needs to harness that power and a coaching team capable of teaching how to do it