2023 JGP Budapest Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Budapest Men's Short Program

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
One thing that they need to learn is how to handle the few seconds/minute or so after their final pose so they still look like a great performer, not "humph, that's done".

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait it's B.Jou's birthday? (Oh actually it was yesterday)

Happy Birthday :hb:

And whaaat B.Jou is 9 months younger than me? Damn.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wait it's B.Jou's birthday? (Oh actually it was yesterday)

Happy Birthday :hb:

And whaaat B.Jou is 9 months younger than me? Damn.

And he's 13 months older than me!

0e8d3ab11571976f897f12a9201f00b2bb0e0e26.gif

:cheer: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!! :cheer:

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Also, any reason why the live stream is not rewindable today? :scratch2:

Oh, drat! I never noticed that.

I hope they fix that as soon as possible. And that the subsequent streams are not the same. Because I am going to have to leave for food during the girls. And I mightn't be back in time to see the kid I have on after that LIVE. So I will want to see her as soon as possible afterwards.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oh, drat! I never noticed that.

I hope they fix that as soon as possible. And that the subsequent streams are not the same. Because I am going to have to leave for food during the girls. And I mightn't be back in time to see the kid I have on after that LIVE. So I will want to see her as soon as possible afterwards.

CaroLiza_fan
Yeah, as I'll be splitting my attention between this and Nebelhorn Trophy, it would be very desirable to be able to rewind at least one of the streams for me too. :shrug:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When the heck did YouTube start showing ads in the middle of live streams?! This totally didn't happen last season! And they have no regard for when it happens either!

I've heard a few people complaining about that this season. But, I have never had any adverts.

Maybe it is because I am watching in Opera. (I know I don't need a VPN for the Junior GP streams. But, I have just got into the habit of watching skating streams in Opera all the time. And only switch on the VPN when it is needed).

CaroLiza_fan