2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
so who booked the ticket to the finals?
israeli to skate next week to finalize it all... but the germans and ukrainians are in for sure as well as N/M and P/C from the USA I think the other ukrainians who finished first last week also are in... The French are at 24... we will have to wait and see.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay time to wash my hair and then go see my darling

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
These sunflowers šŸŒ» in the medal ceremony are lovely.
I hope we get to see the podium group selfie soon! šŸ‡©šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Okay, I went MIA because apparently I'm getting some recognition...it's unwanted, unexpected and I'm not sure what to thinking about it.
What was the most important was that all teams in the final group got their crowns AND WORE IT IN KNC. I feel like I managed to say thank you properly to all. I was particularly touched by Chinese team's reaction upon receiving the crown and Sara Kishimoto's gasp expression upon seeing me having something from her.
You cannot imagine what those little things do to me. I'm with empty bag, 16 crowns given and no regrets.
Will be back later after making screenshots of KnC with crowns :). For now, shot from VC. Thank you all, for support and energy given to me. It means a lot as few months ago I was in no state to go anywhere or to craft.
20230930_193446.jpg

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
@NoNameFace Mark said he appreciated the blue and yellow ribbons for the Ukrainian flag!
Thank you for telling me this! You know it was kind of last minute decision? The crown was metallic and I had already yellow golden ribbon tied to it and suddenly I thought ' what about adding a sky blue one?'. I thought it would be a nice touch for them as Ukrainians. And I'm happy I've done it.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
BTW guys, I have 2 cool stories from today, will share later ;)
For those interested (@Ichatdelune , you may be interested about first story):
1. In the middle of ID competition, I've suddenly got approached by...Minsol Kwon and her mom. I have suspicions Minsol smartly watched audience from the other side to 'spy' where we may sit and she approached me with her mom to...thank me for the crowns. Crowns, because she told me she still keeps ones she got last season. And that they wanted a photo with me.
Believe me or not, I was left speechless and on the verge of tears. I NEVER expect anything from those crowns, especially some form of gratitude as they are my firm of saying thank you to skaters fir their hard work and dedication. I'm still shaken by that gesture Minsol and her mom did for me, I'll never forget it.
2. Yesterday (Friday), I got approached by a lady who is from Sweden and is active in local chapter (? At least what I understood) of Swedish Fed, she voiced how she loves the crowns, that she sees them from some time and she would like to talk to me a bit the next day. My friend also told me that the lady teared up upon seeing me giving the crowns yesterday.
I've talked to the lady today (Saturday) and she told me she'd like to make a post in sns of that local Fed chapter about me and my crowns, because she's so fascinated with them

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
For those interested (@Ichatdelune , you may be interested about first story):
1. In the middle of ID competition, I've suddenly got approached by...Minsol Kwon and her mom. I have suspicions Minsol smartly watched audience from the other side to 'spy' where we may sit and she approached me with her mom to...thank me for the crowns. Crowns, because she told me she still keeps ones she got last season. And that they wanted a photo with me.
Believe me or not, I was left speechless and on the verge of tears. I NEVER expect anything from those crowns, especially some form of gratitude as they are my firm of saying thank you to skaters fir their hard work and dedication. I'm still shaken by that gesture Minsol and her mom did for me, I'll never forget it.
2. Yesterday (Friday), I got approached by a lady who is from Sweden and is active in local chapter (? At least what I understood) of Swedish Fed, she voiced how she loves the crowns, that she sees them from some time and she would like to talk to me a bit the next day. My friend also told me that the lady teared up upon seeing me giving the crowns yesterday.
I've talked to the lady today (Saturday) and she told me she'd like to make a post in sns of that local Fed chapter about me and my crowns, because she's so fascinated with them
That's lovely! Minsol seems to be as lovely in personality as she is as a performer. I'm so glad for you.