2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, I'm going to say it.

When you saw them come out, did anybody else think that they were given a roll of Royal Blue material and a roll of black material, and told to divide it between themselves? But Alessio got to it first, and took enough to cover himself completely, and didn't leave enough for Molly.

Don't think I've seen them before, but I was pelasantly surprised. They were really good!

Into 5th.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Molly & Alessio GBR went with a Jacksons medley. Nice and crisp. Nice dance break to end. Wonderful debut. Mark says she was shy - she gave a lot of performance here. Nice, fun skate.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Don't Stop Believing" with THOSE costumes???!!!

I was expecting trashy music to go with those costumes. Not an iconic song.

Even their second song, "Walking On Sunshine", is too good for those costumes.

But, they looked like they were having the time of their lives! And that is the main thing.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Athena & Eric are our colorful team skating to Don't Stop Believing and Walking on Sunshine They are more focused on technique until the change in the music, when it is all about fun.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I stand corrected, those costumes were way way way better than... where on earth did these two get their duds?

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
When you saw them come out, did anybody else think that they were given a roll of Royal Blue material and a roll of black material, and told to divide it between themselves? But Alessio got to it first, and took enough to cover himself completely, and didn't leave enough for Molly.

Molly's costume is perfect as it is and she looks great in it. I don't think it's nice to imply that she doesn't cover herself enough, especially to a junior girl. Imagine if she heard the comment, she might not have the confidence to wear it again - or worse, feel bad about her body.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
no really, those costumes are straight out of the 90s Britney meets Fresh Prince of Bel Air
There are parts of the seventies and eighties we have all spend decades trying to deny that they ever happened, y'know...