2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Good night our time. I must go to do evening things and sleep as I must be 7 am at office tomorrow; it is 21.33 our time now. Maybe I am able to junior women last groups tomorrow but not more this weekend. Se cheer everybody for me.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Good night our time. I must go to do evening things and sleep as I must be 7 am at office tomorrow; it is 21.33 our time now. Maybe I am able to junior women last groups tomorrow but not more this weekend. Se cheer everybody for me.
good night!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a fan of this music, (what are those voiceovers, eek! šŸ˜±) but I am a fan of Yudong. He hears the music and he is trying so hard to sell it.

Poor kid is disappointed with the mistakes, but it was a good skate otherwise.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The thing is, I would really love to see this program when Yudong is healthy because right now some of the elements are just very affected by his back injury. Better than last time though, even with the fall.

He's improved a lot when it comes to presentation, compared to the more one-dimensional, junior-ish programs he had last season.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shallow: love the deep mauve of Alec's shirt.

Love a man who tries an Ina Bauer. It needs to be held longer. Lovely skating skills.

But the rest of the skate, what happened with the spin? Did he mean to switch?