2023 Skate Canada Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate Canada Women's Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
By the way, can someone let me know what is the qualification process for this event?
Top 12 at Worlds get two GP assignments, top 24 on SB list and WS list get at least one assignment, the rest are either host spots or were within the top 75 of SB last season/winners of a Challenger this season, and chosen by the host country in question.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also just wondering, for the 3 jumping passes that are in combo, is only one allowed to have a SEQ?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Lara Naki GUTMANN 🇮🇹
Prelude and Rooftop ("Vertigo" soundtrack) by Bernard Herrmann, End Credit # 1 (“Hitchcock “ soundtrack) by Danny Elfman, Suite (from "Psycho") by Bernard Herrmann

3Lz< (fall)
3T+2A+SEQ
3F
CSp4
ChSq +1.00
3Lo
3Lz+2T
2A+1Eu+2S
3S
StSq4
FCCoSp4
CCoSp4

FS: 115.73 SB (1st)
TOT: 165.73 SB (1st)

I love the dress and program, as always. I love the attention to the hand placement; throughout a l lot of the program they're positioned like claws. Lara's frees are always so solid, so it's such a shame her short programs always seem to go awry.

16Olympics

On the Ice
I'm in the US, and I've enjoyed visiting the Netherlands for SkAm and SkCan. I wonder why your visit wasn't as successful? :scratch2:
Don't know but I tried Netherlands after it worked last night and it said video no worky. I'm good as long as it stays up for the whole competition.