2023 World Championships Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 World Championships Exhibition

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Decided after Mao I will go to bed and hope someone does a replay tomorrow..... Just finished the mens....I noted Shoma put his hand over his heart...I would assume under Japanese flag code, this is optional?
Also, for awhile now, during the flag/National anthem cerimony, the second and third place flags seem to now be at the same height relative to each other? Its just an eyebrow raiser for me....there is no shame being second or third....but like being first, there is a difference and it should be noted like it is in the height of the podiums. Everyone have fun watching the gala....

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just got up to make out the reminder post, because I wasn't sure whether the times I saw on the Discovery+ schedules last night were in GMT or BST (this is the first time the clocks have changed since I got Discovery+). Fortunately, as it turns out, the times were correctly in Daylight Savings Time, so it's another hour to go.

But, I was just wondering - where are you all reading the start order? There are no links in the thread.

Could somebody post a link so that I can include it in the reminder post when I eventually post it in an hour from now?

Thank you

CaroLiza_fan

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Just got up to make out the reminder post, because I wasn't sure whether the times I saw on the Discovery+ schedules last night were in GMT or BST (this is the first time the clocks have changed since I got Discovery+). Fortunately, as it turns out, the times were correctly in Daylight Savings Time, so it's another hour to go.

But, I was just wondering - where are you all reading the start order? There are no links in the thread.

Could somebody post a link so that I can include it in the reminder post when I eventually post it in an hour from now?

Thank you

CaroLiza_fan
This is what I found; it’s active now.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Our journey to Japan is about to end. Or, should I say, be paused, as we will be re-convening in the Land Of The Rising Sun in just 18 days time for the World Team Trophy. This time just down the road in Tokyo (the rinks are only 22 miles apart by road / 15 miles apart as the crow flies).

Unfortunately, I will not be joining you, as the Pairs is the only category where I have watched the Free.

Livestream for the Gala Exhibition is now on air.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALTLTRLUAkU

Here is the link for the "No Advert" coverage on Discovery+ UK:
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/vi...-dplus-sport-sport/world-championship-3838304

Here is the link for the "No Advert" coverage on the Eurosport website:
https://www.eurosport.com/figure-sk..._brdeurosport-e100243919c0ch20022/video.shtml

Here is the Time Schedule:
[Link to be edited in if one becomes available]

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is what I found; it’s active now.

It was actually the start order I was looking. But, thanks for the thought.

:thank:

I really hate the Eurosport website. The stream is already on air, but they haven't put up the link yet. :mad:

I didn't think I would ever say this, but it was much better with the Eurosport Player. The Player may have put the link up after the stream had started, but at least they always put it up at the scheduled start time. Not after the start time, like the Eurosport website does.

Thank goodness Discovery+ puts the links up well in advance.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: