2023 World Junior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Don't say that, let me enjoy my delusions
honestly, i woke up thinking i would believe until the end... but then, it's a pretty big gap... so all i wish for is for my fave teams (we share the same ones here) get on the podium and are happy.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am going to watch Ashlie & Atl and then need to sleep before manning the blood bank tonight. I wish all the skaters a happy finish to their Junior season. May the best skaters win and the judges be fair. I’ll catch the others on rewatch and look forward to all your comments. I’ve made my predictions and will see how they turn out.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
honestly, i woke up thinking i would believe until the end... but then, it's a pretty big gap... so all i wish for is for my fave teams (we share the same ones here) get on the podium and are happy.
You love Tali/Frasca too? :laugh: I'd be so so so happy if Hannah and Ye get a medal

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You love Tali/Frasca too? :laugh: I'd be so so so happy if Hannah and Ye get a medal
i have to say i know nothing about TF... i like L/Q and B/B.. .i also like my hometown babies... sandrine and quentin... (and well.. i like the germans)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Out of the 4 countries drawn in October but without a judge in RD, Czech Republic (they have 3 ISU level Ice Dance judges to choose from) last Fed I would have thought not having a judge present!
Always drama in figure skating lol.... even with feds not sending a very important judge for their team....