2023 World Junior Men's Free Skate | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Men's Free Skate

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really nothing new to say about Kao's tech, so I won't. Obviously elements of the highest quality.

But....

Presentation! I say the same thing every time he skates. Please, for the love of all that is holy, work just a little bit more on presentation and become unbeatable. :) Particularly if you are skating to bombastic, this time, real Broadway. Or Broadway films.:biggrin:

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I sounded off once and I’ll say it again: Miura has no business being here. Hopefully a rule change is in order to prevent this nonsense from happening again.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I sounded off once and I’ll say it again: Miura has no business being here. Hopefully a rule change is in order to prevent this nonsense from happening again.
If you compete at a senior competition, you can't compete at the junior level again? :scratch2:

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Kao, I think that's the best I've seen him perform that B&B program!!
He seems to be expressing more than usual, that's great to see!

Love his sheepish grin when he stepped out of the last loop, he must've known that he's done enough anyway :biggrin:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Kao, I think that's the best I've seen him perform that B&B program!!
He seems to be expressing more than usual, that's great to see!

Love his sheepish grin when he stepped out of the last loop, he must've known that he's done enough anyway :biggrin:
I think the Junior layout somehow helps both programs of his. Don't know what it is.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, outlier here, but I have absolutely no problem with Kao skating at Junior Worlds.

He qualifies, he skates. I don't care if he scores 300 in every senior comp prior. How is it fair to change that? :shrug: That is the joy of the junior men for me, the breadth of age and experience and expertise.

Congrats to the podium!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hmm Lucas just ahead of Daniel in the FS and US men over all 17 aggregate in placements. Down to two for next year just as with the women.
So best result pairs and then dance and then men and then women. The reverse of the distant past.