16 David Shteyngart ON
17 David Bondar ON
18 John Kim ON

WD Herman Lau ON

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh dear, the stream is having issues again. Someone had a near collision in warm up, don't know who.

Also senior men is wide open if you didn't know :coffee:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
forgot this started earlier today... I will try to join in during lunch break and also get away from Euros men... but i have to go to work soon...

good luck to all the davids, guys with a J starting letter in their name, and to my home faves, especially Liam ;)

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
I pretty much only know Notre Dame de Paris from figure skating. Good luck to Etienne for junior pairs later, he should have a longer break with synchro today.

Also they have specific practice sessions for skaters in two events, so Fiona will have that too.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh Neo, the jumps weren't jumping today :console: He had a back injury, so good for what he was able to do today and he kept trying. But I feel for the fall on the 1Lo :(

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Not the best free for Grayson, but 168.58 total is enough for first for now. Not sure if he'll be on the podium this year.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
David Howes was slippery, but 174.11 total for the lead :hap10:

Now onto the final group and the final battle of the Davids. David Bondar will be going for 2 3As.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
That was good from David Li :) Hope he has a good time at YOG.

179.45 total, into first.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
William looks so young! He did well enough for 3rd and Grayson will not repeat on the podium for a third time.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Terry, that was great! I was worried after the fall on the 3F, but he got the rest of the jumps. :hap10:

Into first, I hope he medals!

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Not a Lutz day as Katelyn says for David Shteyngart. Into 3rd, so Terry will medal.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Maybe one 3A attempt would've been better for David Bondar. Tech tracker still can't handle +2A+2A sequences. Second half went better jump wise than the first.

Into 7th, so David Li will get at least bronze.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Skating last must've gotten to John :console:.

Into 6th, so Terry gets a well-deserved win! And David Li and David Shteyngart in 2nd and 3rd with David Howes in 4th.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
sigh... i was hoping for a John Kim win :) and a David Howes medal.... I got neither. :) Terry did very well : very happy for him. David Li was also good ! LPs with junior men are tough ! Promising things however !

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
My favourite skaters at this event were Bronze medal David. Huge jumps.

David Howes - so close to a bronze medal. So
Much improvement from last year

Notable star to me was William Chan. He is so young and I think he could be a Canadian male star for Canada in the next Olympic cycle.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Live impressions: somewhere from the middle of the second warm up group it became interesting.

Long seemed to have found a will to compete and was quite a bit more competitive than in SP.

Neo T you could see how good he could be, but it just wasn't his day.

William Ch. Is absolutely wonderful and he srriked us as having the most raw talent. Li had the best clutch and has obvious musical sensitivity, absolutely deserved 1st place!

Howe is great, but William and Neo T felt more committed to program live to us, though in short, you can’t go wrong with Bella Cao.

For us, Shteyngart (?) was a standout in terms of the program. It had interesting music and the choreo was both unusual and fully committed by the athlete. It was amazing to watch! We initially brought the stuffy for Chan, but he looked so upset we tossed it to Shteyngart and decided that our support was what sealed his bronze, lol.

Off ice junior men from Orntario all stuck together and showed great team spirit with Long running to congratulate Kemp/Yelizarov before the ceremony which was wonderful to see.