Neo Tran BC/YK
Christopher Manis BC/YK
Jake Ellis ON
Julien Lévesque QC
Terry Yu Tao Jin ON
Liam Schmidt QC

WarmCheers

Rinkside
I had high expectations for Grayson before, but he hasn’t been delivering top results for the last a couple years. Hope he can stabilize soon and show his potential.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I had high expectations for Grayson before, but he hasn’t been delivering top results for the last a couple years. Hope he can stabilize soon and show his potential.
Yeah... he was very promising then didn't deliver... but it's pretty much the same with all the juniors. The one I am looking for at this point is Edward Vasii, last year's Junior champion but he had a very tough injury and he is out all season... so we will have to see how he gets back.

Sackie

Medalist
Has that not been the story with our CAN men for a while now. A few show promise then they have a major set back and never seem to get back to their old form. Is it because they are being pushed to get the big jumps and combos before they are really ready?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Has that not been the story with our CAN men for a while now. A few show promise then they have a major set back and never seem to get back to their old form. Is it because they are being pushed to get the big jumps and combos before they are really ready?
I don't know. I have no idea about Edward's injury. I am not on social medias so I am not sure what he has disclosed personally about what he is going through.

I think some of the men may have tried too hard too quickly... It certainly is a possibility. However, growth has been a major issue with our tall maple trees :) This is also why I believe in Edward : he is not only not very tall but his frame is quite small. I think he can fly !