2024 S.A. Zhuk Memorial - Russian Nationals Boys & Girls (Younger Age) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 S.A. Zhuk Memorial - Russian Nationals Boys & Girls (Younger Age)

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Was Sofia Shepeleva always in team Mishin?
She is really promising, her jumps look better than Agata's and much more sustainable.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sorry, I'm in and out as I'm watching Rugby at the same time ... but I'm defo ready for Dobromr and Artem :hap10:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Wow that wasn't what I had in mind 😲 Aleksakhin and Khamzin are turning up the heat at the end of the season.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
A great skate from Lev!:cheer2::cheer:
I still think they were really harsh with his scoring during the elements which held him back a lot but scores aside he has had a really good competition. Not only did he manage 2 clean skates but also showcased a 3A in the elements portion. Im exited to see how he will continue developing next season.

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I had to rewatch - went for a pub lunch :p
Wow, Congrats to Roma 👏
Sorry for Dobromir and his jumping problems, but he's got a medal. Time will be on his side :clap:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Well done Roman what a climb to gold from him!
Also congrats to Artem who is is now 3 for 3 with his 3As in competition. Considering he added it only this week, it's shaping up to be good jump for him. Had the 2nd one not been on the quarter he would have maintained gold but Roman was just too strong for him today.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
photo_2024-02-25_18-56-49.jpg