Advice for Attending Worlds 2020 in Montreal | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Advice for Attending Worlds 2020 in Montreal

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes! We're all getting our tickets now! Me too! Hooray! And here's my question to those who are receiving them by email. Right on the copy it says 'DO NOT DETACH" and has a perforated line. I know that would be where if you had a for-real ticket that's mailed to you, they would tear the ticket apart. So I'm wondering, do we cut these tickets apart? I find it hard to believe anyone is going to stand there and tear our tickets apart by hand! Can't you just see a mile-long line and them tearing apart tickets that have no perf! Certainly wouldn't want to invalidate my tickets though!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Yes! We're all getting our tickets now! Me too! Hooray! And here's my question to those who are receiving them by email. Right on the copy it says 'DO NOT DETACH" and has a perforated line. I know that would be where if you had a for-real ticket that's mailed to you, they would tear the ticket apart. So I'm wondering, do we cut these tickets apart? I find it hard to believe anyone is going to stand there and tear our tickets apart by hand! Can't you just see a mile-long line and them tearing apart tickets that have no perf! Certainly wouldn't want to invalidate my tickets though!

If I'm reading it correctly I'm guessing you could bend the ticket that way but they don't want you to cut them?

I got my practice ticket and am on the lookout for the day tickets I got my mother. It appears my all-event is coming by mail...