Alexandra Trusova | Page 139 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Who is that man? Where does this info come from?
Denis Samokhin is a dance coach. Sasha's been working with his group, presumably on components. There is info and photo on FSO. Apparently the actual person she is working is is Maria Borovikova.

Arbitrary

Medalist
That bad 4S attempt with a harness was well too high and overrotated.
Could it be they try various techniques?

And why bother with 4S if 4F already checked and 4Lo was work-in-process?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Fried

Final Flight
That bad 4S attempt with a harness was well too high and overrotated.
Could it be they try various techniques?
5S?
Didn't answer Sasha once in an interview to the question of what will happen if others follow her and also jump quads, "Then I'll just jump quints."? I didn't take it seriously, but who knows? :devil:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
5S?
Didn't answer Sasha once in an interview to the question of what will happen if others follow her and also jump quads, "Then I'll just jump quints."? I didn't take it seriously, but who knows? :devil:

Plushenko said all the quads +4Lo are already in place at the beginning of summer camp. So it’s either that he lifted her too high for no reason, or that Sasha is indeed trying quints?
Knowing Sasha, she’d want to try it to the very least, imo.

Supernovaimplosion

Final Flight
Plushenko said all the quads +4Lo are already in place at the beginning of summer camp. So it’s either that he lifted her too high for no reason, or that Sasha is indeed trying quints?
Knowing Sasha, she’d want to try it to the very least, imo.

Sasha would probably do a 5Lz before 5S :laugh:

Arbitrary

Medalist
xT jumps have a native on-ice PR and would be considered a first valid try to upgrade.
I do believe some skaters already tried 5T, maybe even unassisted. But the success ratio cannot be high for now.

Dmitriev admitted once he was successful with 4Ax only few times in practice.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Artemisa

Final Flight
I think it's that because she probably got to plushenko ... both want always be the first doing everything .. and don't play smart but they don't care if they push the sport

I imagine:
T: I want to jump everything no matter what
P: Ok. Maybe add a combo to the 4?
T: yes .. but that is not a challenge.. are we playing safe?
P: you are right .. maybe try a 5?
T: :yes2:

I don't know if they will win because Eteri is the god of winning by following the book but I think both together will make history

GINO

On the Ice
Looks like she's keeping her cantilever. :agree:

Do you really had doubts about it? For me, the main question is whether she will include the cantilever in both programs or only in one. By the way, Sasha has grown a lot. She doesn't look like a child compared to a woman reporter.

McBibus

On the Ice
Do you really had doubts about it? For me, the main question is whether she will include the cantilever in both programs or only in one. By the way, Sasha has grown a lot. She doesn't look like a child compared to a woman reporter.

But she maintened that adorable humbleness and that sweet bit of shiness in front of the camera.

BTW, I've always been sure Sasha will grow into a very beautiful woman

Fried

Final Flight
Do you really had doubts about it?

Frankly, I had a tiny bit of concern. Not only because it is difficult to lyrically skate a cantilever :laugh:, but also because I can imagine that it becomes even more difficult to realize with increasing body size.

Fried

Final Flight
But she maintened that adorable humbleness and that sweet bit of shiness in front of the camera.

BTW, I've always been sure Sasha will grow into a very beautiful woman

I totally agree. Personally, I have always found Sasha to be the most beautiful of the TT girls. However, I generally don't address this because I find discussions about beauty so utterly pointless. :)

kallirroe

On the Ice
That is why i love FS so much! You have the chance to see your favorite skaters grow up, both physically and mentally. It seems to me that transfer of Trusova to Plushenko was a very very good choice. She needed a new enviroment, a different perspective of herself. And, sometimes, a male coach, to young female teenagers could help a lot. It is like the psychologist that is is better to have the opposite sex from the therapist. Of course, not everybody work that way, but watching Sasha since her 12s , i feel that a male coach will understand her better and give her the balance between the athleticism of her awesome jumps and the sensitivity and musicality that Sasha has as inate.
Cant wait for Test Skates!! :luv17:

kallirroe

On the Ice
That's an interesting point! May I ask why?

I think is more of a point of view and having the experience with both a female and a male therapist. Maybe the female will understand you better, but the male will kind of give this ''opposite'' view, the view that will fill the gap. To push you forward. Another perspective. Like the yin and yang. I hope i dont get misunderstood that males are all the same and should have a certain personality (powerful bla bla ) and that females are ''more sensitive, analytic bla bla''. No, not at all. I dont mean that. But have been a teenager myself, and later a young woman, i found it easier in my life to have healthy relationships with men, cause it seemed that both had something that missed the other and, also, probably subconsciously, it helped me understand better my sexuality ( and understanding one`s sexuality, whether it is etero or homosexual, i think it is a very important step in adolescent, like the mosti important part understanging yourself ). I cannot explain it better i am afraid of :confused: And there is chance that i get criticised for gender inequality here so... Thats just my opinion :biggrin: