Alexandra Trusova | Page 140 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Fried

Final Flight
Sasha, you are awesome! Congratulations on this achievement. And you are welcome to use the clothes for the competition, you look stunning with it! Thanks for this afternoon!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Wow! Sasha was awesome today - her jumps are phenomenal, so huge and strong, and she is really beginning to connect with her music. Seeing her with something more lyrical really did underscore Ted Barton's comment that she is a new Alexandra Trusova, as it showed how she can be soft, can skate with a lighter touch. And her Biellmann spin looked so easy for her to get into, whilst last season she definitely struggled with it. I was just blown away by her jumps, though, I really was. She gets an incredible amount of air time, absolutely astonishing. Wow. Just wow.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Bravo, Sasha! Bravo, Team Plushenko! That was a brilliant start. Here is hoping for relentless onslaught and the big wins for Trusova. I need it in my life!

McBibus

On the Ice
Wow! Sasha was awesome today - her jumps are phenomenal, so huge and strong, and she is really beginning to connect with her music. Seeing her with something more lyrical really did underscore Ted Barton's comment that she is a new Alexandra Trusova, as it showed how she can be soft, can skate with a lighter touch. And her Biellmann spin looked so easy for her to get into, whilst last season she definitely struggled with it. I was just blown away by her jumps, though, I really was. She gets an incredible amount of air time, absolutely astonishing. Wow. Just wow.

Still had to see it, but after last year we did not need a better Trusova, we needed a New Sasha able to deliver what she got.

Fried

Final Flight
Have seen it 5 times now and still not enough. Hopefully things will go just as perfectly in FP.

elysium

On the Ice
The packaging of this SP was really great for Sasha. The program felt thought through. And today’s execution was just superb! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Seruleane

Final Flight
Sasha was fantastic today! Great commitment to the music, visible improvement in her SS, spins, and her jumps looked super solid. That 2A was huge! I was one of the skeptics when she moved to Plushenko, but I think the change has paid off for her. Kudos to her team for helping her develop into an even better athlete :thumbsup::luv17:

McBibus

On the Ice

Agree.
That really was something new for her.
This choreo suits her a lot with great speed and ample movements.
She seems really grown in the pause (not talking of height here), and I think she's finally becoming a real senior skater and that's a bad news for her rivals.

kallirroe

On the Ice
Finally we see her radiant smile again.
Sasha in an interview after her SP. :love:
https://youtu.be/N4KReMLpGc0

Wow! Is it me , or she has matured in her way of thinking, or maybe responding in interviews? As she now has more confidence to actually express what she thinks and she is not so shy as last year. And i love that she is smiling/giggling all the time. Means she actually has fun in the training process and life. The reporter made some awkard questions ( how you felt when kostornaia came after, if you felt tension with Tutberidze ) and Sasha responded so authentic! She clearly understands that a coaching change is for a good reason ( only one who does not seem to accept that is Tutberidze ).