Alexandra Trusova | Page 76 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We should be allowed to curse in this thread because Tiny Boss is just that :curse:’n GOOD!!!

That’s one :curse: of a :curse:’n technical layout!!!!

:curse: !!!!!!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Does this video work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaeJZ49XpV4

The uploader said he synced the audio ...

FFKKR still didn't upload Trusova's SP and FS to their YT channel, either the videos are actively hunted down by some copyright holder, or there is some contractual obligation with Trusova we don't know about.

Tsuki

Rinkside
Sasha has just crossed the sound barrier. She has received 104.58 for TES in her FP on Spartakiad.

:dbana::dbana::dbana:

Her complete score for FP is 176.90 and total score 254.33. Can she represent Russia in men category?

Yes Please!! Her PCS adjusted for mens would mean a total score higher than current Russian mens. With her they might even keep 3 Quotas every year. Her spins are certainly going to be the best in the mens field and I'm sure she can put in a 3A.

Tsuki

Rinkside
Is this the first time a lady has crossed the 250 total score?

I wonder if Lilbets 4S fired her up even more.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Amazing! Spectacular! Landing both 4Lz and 4T with such a confidence...Sasha is finishing this season in full-force mode and is sending a huge message: "I am never going to stop, and I will always try to become better and better!"

Go Sasha, go fierce girl! :yahoo:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Todays "Evolution of women's sports equipment" discussion with Alexandra Trusova, Anna Sidorova (curling) and Vasilisa Gusarova (stylist)

https://vk.com/video-50034439_456239227

Aleksandra seemed just a little bit too young to fully participate in the discussions, but she didn't shy away.

Adidas sponsorship of Trusova already paying off. Could FFKKR also be holding back Trusova videos from Spartakiada by request of Adidas?
If Adidas wants to enter the (Russian) figure skating market, which is commercially attractive, no better advocate than The Quadster to advertise skates and apparel to Russian children?
Adidas has neither skates (boots/blades) nor specific skating apparel in their program yet, but did have ice hockey skates once.

MissBeeFarm

On the Ice

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
I just love her gutsiness and super excited for next season. Wishing her all the success in seniors!:luv17:

Also I read that her idol is Nathan - may they both continue to break all the records!