American Champs: Predictions Game Round 6 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

American Champs: Predictions Game Round 6

Weathergal

Medalist
Not yet. But, please be patient, as it is the same scorer that is doing both American and Canadian Dance Championships.

By the way, I have just updated the Hall Of Fame thread, and we now know the final overall Game podium finishers for Men, Ladies and Pairs (the second table in the Canadian Championships post).

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :points:

I will do a special post listing the final Top 10 positions for each category after the outstanding Dance scores are added to the spreadsheet.

HOWEVER, while making out the Hall Of Fame tables, I discovered that every time I have made them out since 4 Nationals, I have committed the cardinal sin. That is, after sorting the scores by descending order for each category in the relevant Round sheet, I did not put the order back to being sorted alphabetically by username. As a result, when I was subsequently sorting the overall Game scores for the "Total After X Rounds" tables, the formula in the cells was looking at the wrong scores from the Round sheet. :eek:

Consequently, ALL THE TOTAL SCORE TABLES FROM 4 NATIONALS ONWARDS WERE WRONG!!! :bang:

I have now fixed them, and the podium positions after each round are significantly different.

Somewhat fittingly, I was one of the players that lost out big time from fixing my mistake. So, poetic justice. :agree:

But, I send my sincere apologies to the other players that thought they had podium positions, and now don't.

CariLiza_fan

I was very busy with work this week and am catching up on many threads and videos. I just found out I shared overall gold with you CaroLiza_Fan--I'm very surprised and honored to be in such great company! :yahoo: