Austrian National Championships | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Austrian National Championships

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Skate Austria uploaded the missing men's performances from when the stream cut out during the FP. Don't let yourselves get confused, the titles of the youtube videos are wrong, I put the correct names here.

Manuel DRECHSLER:

Albert MÜCK:

Luc MAIERHOFER:

Maurizio ZANDRON:

In direct comparison, I again think Maierhofer shouldn't be behind Zandron in PCS. Anyway, both of them have excellent, very enjoyable programs playing to their individual strengths.

(I hope Luc gets a 3A eventually though, then he would have a much better chance of beating Maurizio). :pray:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Skate Austria uploaded the missing men's performances from when the stream cut out during the FP. Don't let yourselves get confused, the titles of the youtube videos are wrong, I put the correct names here.

Manuel DRECHSLER:

Albert MÜCK:

Luc MAIERHOFER:

Maurizio ZANDRON:

In direct comparison, I again think Maierhofer shouldn't be behind Zandron in PCS. Anyway, both of them have excellent, very enjoyable programs playing to their individual strengths.

(I hope Luc gets a 3A eventually though, then he would have a much better chance of beating Maurizio). :pray:

Thank you . Now I don't have go searching. I really wanted to see Manuel.

Talder

Spectator
Oh I wish I had seen this forum when the skating was happening!! To bad Choinard/Mayr were not able to attend.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Oh I wish I had seen this forum when the skating was happening!! To bad Choinard/Mayr were not able to attend.
Yes, I was looking forward to seeing Livio with his new partner Chloe as well. Do you happen to know why they didn't show up? They are still training in the US I guess, so maybe due to travel restrictions?

Talder

Spectator
Yes, I was looking forward to seeing Livio with his new partner Chloe as well. Do you happen to know why they didn't show up? They are still training in the US I guess, so maybe due to travel restrictions?
I think because of travel restrictions. They train in Canada. Chloe has some clips on her fb page:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Wow, nice SBS and throw jumps! If they keep it up, they might go far. Would be awesome if there were some competition for Miriam and Severin.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
If anyone is interested, the Hippolyt Cup 2021 is going down in St. Pölten, Austria this weekend. Viennese Regionals will also be held in the framework of this competition (don't ask me why we have regionals after nationals in Austria :shrug: ).

Entry list and schedule including Novice, Junior, and Senior competitions here: http://skateaustria.vs91-250-98-130.cloud-he.de/img/competition/6.2020_21/030/index.htm

Schedule and Live Scoring for Seniors:
19:00:00Senior LadiesShort Program
19:24:00Senior MenShort Program
15:02:00Senior LadiesFree Skating
15:29:00Senior MenFree Skating

Notable entries include Maurizio Zandron and Olga Mikutina.

Live Stream:

If the stream stops working, you can check here for updated streams: Idealweb Tv - YouTube

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Oh boy, they have a live chat with the youtube stream and people keep posting the meanest things. :palmf: Ridiculous, I'm sure 90% of these self-proclaimed experts would fall on their butts the minute you put them in skates on the ice.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Live stream for today, where they should show the seniors:

Currently Juniors are still on.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yes, the level in Austrian Senior ladies is all over the place...
But lovely and clean skate again by Sophia Schaller (and most beautiful dress of the evening): 56.58

Now for the guys!