Championship of Russia - Novices (Older Age), 1-5 April 2021 | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Championship of Russia - Novices (Older Age), 1-5 April 2021

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
oh dear the last spin was too short, that might have just costed him a medal poor kid.
On other hand he tried a 4S for the 1st time and it was rotated! I dont think a medal is the biggest goal for him considering he bont me junior eligible for another year,

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Nikolai is coming for Semyon S!

Even he can't get above a level 2 for Step Sequence. I remain baffled.

Nikolai gives me total Anna S vibes!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Not sure if he can hold on to bronze, especially if that last spin stays invalidated.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Congrats to all winners!!! :clap:
Quite happy with the result. Andrey wins it for Moscvich and Vika Butsaeva, Semen well deserved with the silver and my reincarnated Toller Cranston gets bronze.
Cheers, lads, looking forward to next season. :hap10:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I came late, just seen the last performance by Kolya. Good, but I am little concerned by the recent results of Mark Lukin (at least from seeing his score). He needs some stability and confidence.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I came late, just seen the last performance by Kolya. Good, but I am little concerned by the recent results of Mark Lukin (at least from seeing his score). He needs some stability and confidence.
I feel like the recent results from Nats and RCF and even the moscow qualifiers have gotten him down and affected his confidence especially jr nats. I dont think its easy to watch the younger ones from your own group beat you so easily.