Country
Russia
Russian Grand Prix - Stage 5 - "Volga Pirouette"

Date:
15-20 November 2023
Venue: Sports Palace named after V.S. Vysotsky, Samara, Russia
Categories: Junior, Senior
Disciplines: Single and Pair Skating, Ice Dance

Current local time in Samara, Russia (UTC+4)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/russia/samara

This season there's no official Youtube stream. Replays are uploaded on this channel after a competition is over. There are two ways to watch the official broadcast:
1) Channel One website. The website is blocked in some countries by local providers. You can use Dutch VPN if you are from Europe, or Canadian VPN if you are from the USA to avoid the block.
2) VLC media player. Open this link: https://1tv-live-gcore.servicecdn.ru/dash-live3/streams/sport-1/sport-1.mpd via the player. This option is preferable because the broadcast quality will be better.

Schedule - Juniors:
Wednesday, 15 November

17.30-19.20 - Ice Dance - Rhythm Dance
19.40-21.10 - Pairs - Short Program

Thursday, 16 November
13.15-15.10 - Ice Dance - Free Dance
15.30-17.20 - Pairs - Free Skate
17.40-20.00 - Women - Short Program
20.15-22.35 - Men - Short Program

Friday, 17 November
12.45-15.20 - Women - Free Skate
15.40-18.20 - Men - Free Skate

Schedule - Seniors:
Saturday, 18 November

14.00-15.25 - Men - Short Program
15.45-17.10 - Women - Short Program
17.30-18.45 - Ice Dance - Rhythm Dance

Sunday, 19 November
13.30-15.15 - Men - Free Skate
15.30-17.15 - Women - Free Skate
17.30-19.00 - Ice Dance - Free Dance
19.15-19.40 - Awards Ceremony

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Entries

*Belarus, out of competition

Junior Ice DanceJunior PairsJunior WomenJunior MenSenior Men
Senior Women
Senior Ice Dance
Vasilisa Grigorieva/Artem ArtyushchenkoVarvara Cheremnykh/Daniil ButenkoNadezhda PonteleenkoMaksim AvtushenkoPetr GumennikKamilla NelyubovaElizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor Bazin
Daria Drozhzhina/Ivan TelnovTaisia Shcherbinina/Artem PetrovMaria MazurMaksim BelyavskiyAndrei MozalevDaria SadkovaIrina Khavronina/Devid Narizhny
Anna Eliseeva/Mikhail ChislovAnastasia Egorova/Rodion MarinskiyMaria GordeevaTimofei DenisovAlexander SamarinKsenia SinitsynaSofia Shevchenko/Andrei Ezhlov
Valeria Kamaeva/Lev SergeevSofia Diana Cousins/Aleksandr BregeiVasilisa AbakumovaPlaton KablukovStepan TartyginMaiia KhromykhSofia Leontieva/Daniil Gorelkin
Milana Kuzmina/Dmitri StudenikinAnna Kozhevnikova/Roman ChernenkoEkaterina BlagodatskayaVyacheslav KasiyanenkoRoman SavosinKsenia GushchinaEkaterina Mironova/Evgeni Ustenko
Taisia Linchevskaia/Dmitri ShcherbakovVarvara Medvedeva/Pavel AstakhovUliana VasilievaMikhail KlepatskiyArtur DanielianOlesya KozlovaUliama Ermakova/Artem Krylov
Kira Listkova/Dmitri SimonovAnna Moskaleva/Artem RodzyanovAlisa DvoeglazovaIvan KonikhinVladislav DikidzhiPolina SviridenkoVarvara Zhdanova/Timur Babaev-Smirnov
Polina Neganova/Roman FedotovMaria Simonova/Martin BreslavskiyAisel ZatsarnayaGerman LenkovArseniy DimitrievAngelina PalaginaKsenia Krausova/Daniil Korochkin
Polina Panteleeva/Georgy TrubkinSofia Khisamutdinova/Lev TsekhanovichEkaterina KoltsovaGeorgy LikhachevAleksei ErokhovLyudmila FursovaDaria Savkina/Aleksandr Vakhnov
Polina Pilipenko/Gleb ChernyshevMaria KotovaMark LukinAleksandr MelnikovElena ChernikovaSofia Tyutyunina/Matvei Grachev
Kamilla Sharafutdinova/Rodion MurasalimovMaria KrasnozhyonovaNikita MalyutinDaniil PostarnakovVeronika Malysheva
Veronika Shulpina/Gleb SolovichLidia PleskachevaKirill NozdrevatykhMikhail TernovskiyViktoria Safonova*
Anna SmirnovaDmitri Rodionov
Polina TimoshenkoKonstantin Safonov
Kira TrofimovaAleksandr Semkov
Ekaterina TsipukhinaArseniy Slovyagin
Alisa YurovaBoris Tatarov
Viktoria Yakhontova

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, gosh. Mozalev is out again. It's too soon...but maybe he will go for 1 quad/clean program. I really want to see these programs clean....

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Entries are out.

There are some skaters who didn't take in the previous stage for different reasons: Ksenia Sinitsyna, Ksenia Gushchina, Sofia Akatieva, Artur Danielian. They will probably do two stages in a row in order to qualify to Nationals.

Veronika Zhilina and Nikita Sarnovskiy are not on the lists, they also didn't compete in the previous stages.

Ilya Yablokov has withdrawn.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh no... I hope Yablokov is not reinjured! But I really hope Sinitzina is as ready to compete as Frolova!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Happy to see that Sinitsyna is finally in. Another stacked men event. I'm waiting for the showdown between Vlad Dikidzhi and Gumennik. Curious to see if Savosin can repeat his first stage performance.

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Zinina has a free pass because she's a member of the senior national team, Zhilina is not, but she's a member of the junior team, so she could go to junoir nats, theoretically.
In fact, Zhilina might want to think about applying for junior nats this year since she didn't qualify for senior nats

Jelle307

Rinkside
such a shame ! Thank you, I thought she was skating bc she was in test skates.
Seems like it was a kind of last-minute decision. Maybe there are already running some things in the background we dont know about yet?!

Batman

Spectator
What happened to Anastasia Zinina this season ? ... We didn't saw her at the Grand Prix at all...
Neither Lyubov Rubtsova at the junior.... Interesting they have the same coach...

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
What happened to Anastasia Zinina this season ? ... We didn't saw her at the Grand Prix at all...
Periostitis.

Neither Lyubov Rubtsova at the junior....
She WD from the junior test skates and then there was no info at all. Such a shame, I was looking for her programs. Their announcement was promising.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Whisper: I'm a sister :biggrin:
I hope she's healthy by now. Anyway, I'll be glad to see her new programs :love2:
Oh, I always thought that was you in your avatar. :eek:

I guess this is one of the few internet forums with about an even gender split, if not even likely in favour of women.

Remilia

On the Ice
Well, no Veronika is disappointing...I guess she's not ready :dbana: I wonder if it would be possible for her to qualify for the junior final by way of being the champion from last season?? But her programs this season were so good, such a shame...

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Oh, I always thought that was you in your avatar. :eek:

I guess this is one of the few internet forums with about an even gender split, if not even likely in favour of women.
It's Mozalev in the desert :)
Here many forum members put their favorite skaters on their avatar 🤷‍♀️