Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The week before Worlds I dreamed that I was on a beach (probably my mind wanted to go back to Florida) and that Max was there, too. Fishing.

No, I don't know why, and that was quite literally the extent of it.

TMC

Record Breaker
I had the best dream last night!

I was an ice dancer and Jason Brown was my partner. Apparently we'd been doing this for some time, because we were pretty good. After finishing our first compulsory dance (Starlight Waltz, and yes, we were fabulous) at the 2014 Junior World Championships (I'm 40 this year) in Russia, we sat around watching the other couples. I turned to Jason and said that I think we must stop this, he can't divide his attention between dance and singles any longer and he should concentrate on his singles career. He resisted, but I said we could still train together as the dancing could only benefit his technique, we just wouldn't compete. He finally agreed to these terms :laugh2:

Oh and the skating felt amazing, just like flying. Too bad it wasn't a lucid dream, or I would've hugged him!

Layback11

Record Breaker
I had a dream that I was going to watch a senior b called the "Skate America International Classic" (I think I got SA and US Classic mixed up) with Weaver/Poje in it, and something about a hotel.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Oh my, I finally have something to post in this thread! I have fallen asleep at my work today :)biggrin:), and I have a dream that Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Kapsalapov teamed up together again and I've seen their new FD (partly). Its was to song 'Still Loving You' by Scorpions, and they were in their 'Swan Lake' outfit. My evil subconscious is still not over that split :(

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay I had one early this morning that had Lorraine McNamara, Quinn Carpenter, Rachel and Michael Parsons, and Deniss Vasiljevs in it. In it they were doing some Family Fued-like competition and Steve Harvey was in the dream. And there was an interpreter for Deniss. Also in my dream, it included this YouTuber who I recently subscribed to....

Layback11

Record Breaker
Wow....I was reading back on the thread and saw this....and that actually nearly happened....the collision I mean...for this year.

Works the opposite way for me-I dreamed repeatedly that Gracie bombed her SP at Worlds in various bizarre ways, and then she went and won it, so I figure my dreams just work in reverse...:shrug:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just had a random dream about Yulia. Funny thing is I do not remember having a dream about her before. Anyway....she was relocating to where I lived and I kept telling people it was a cool thing and reminding them who she was and that she was the one with the red coat from the Sochi Olympics. What's strange is in the dream she was a surfer I think because in all of the videos I was showing people of her she was surfing in her red coat doing cool tricks and what not.

#SchindlersWave

Layback11

Record Breaker
I had a dream that Gracie announced her FS music as selections from Secret Garden. Um...:slink: I am not sure how this would work out in real life.

Layback11

Record Breaker
The off-season is clearly making me dream of skaters because I had another one. Essentially, a skating YouTuber I like made a video of a doll customized to look like Satoko Miyahara (wearing her famous Miss Saigon dress :laugh:), and after watching it, I immediately ordered one that looked lik Evgenia. I also remember that it came with two of the skater's costumes and one other item, so I got both of her dresses this season and a was deciding whether to get a pair of half-on, half-off tights or a Team Russia jacket. And then I woke up.

Wow, I really wish that was real! I would buy, like, eight of those. :laugh:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I had a dream that I was at a doctor's office with a GS person, and we saw that person's favorite skater. The person flipped out and squealed a lot and the skater tried to run away (and I mean literally run away :laugh:). Then we caught up to the skater in a hallway and the person seized the opportunity and kissed the skater. Someone from my real life told us not to stalk the skaters, and we got on an escalator with the skater and the GS person kissed the skater again. Then I left the building sans GS person and someone else from my real life was waiting outside impatiently to take me home.

It was weird. :slink:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a dream that I was at a doctor's office with a GS person, and we saw that person's favorite skater. The person flipped out and squealed a lot and the skater tried to run away (and I mean literally run away :laugh:). Then we caught up to the skater in a hallway and the person seized the opportunity and kissed the skater. Someone from my real life told us not to stalk the skaters, and we got on an escalator with the skater and the GS person kissed the skater again. Then I left the building sans GS person and someone else from my real life was waiting outside impatiently to take me home.

It was weird. :slink:

Uh.....was it me? :slink:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Hehehe. :eek:: Thought so. Though you can be assured I wouldn't do that in real life cause 1. I'm WAY too shy to do that and 2. It's wrong for me to do that cause I want to think what happened if it was me.

Don't worry, I never in a million years would expect you or anyone on this forum to do that in real life. Yeah, that was a weird dream...at least you weren't a creepy stalker being paid to get information on me like invisiblespiral was in the other dream I've had about this forum. :laugh:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't worry, I never in a million years would expect you or anyone on this forum to do that in real life. Yeah, that was a weird dream...at least you weren't a creepy stalker being paid to get information on me like invisiblespiral was in the other dream I've had about this forum. :laugh:

Oh dear.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Lollllllllllll
uh.....was it me? :slink:

hehehe. :eek:: Thought so. Though you can be assured i wouldn't do that in real life cause 1. I'm way too shy to do that and 2. It's wrong for me to do that cause i want to think what happened if it was me.

don't worry, i never in a million years would expect you or anyone on this forum to do that in real life. Yeah, that was a weird dream...at least you weren't a creepy stalker being paid to get information on me like invisiblespiral was in the other dream i've had about this forum. :laugh:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Very weird one: Carly Gold repeatedly posted on various forms of social media that Gracie was "on her deathbed" (those exact words were in every post, LOL) and I was very confused (because she wouldn't say what was happening). Then I went to some VIP restaurant club thing at Disneyland and saw both of them (perfectly healthy, I might add). Neither offered any explanation for the "dying" posts.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Two new ones today!

1. I was watching Madeline Aaron & Max Settlage skate and she kept forgetting the choreography to their free skate.

2. Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea were the king and queen of a fictional kingdom that looked kind of like my hometown. They seemed very in love and all was well except that Aliya Mustafina, the ruler of a nearby rival kingdom, repeatedly tried to make Danny fall in love with her. This eventually made him so mad that he created a vortex to another dimension that a random person got stuck in. To free her, the Monarchs had to race towards a finish line and set off fireworks, while fighting off the rival kingdom's henchmen with nothing but manicure supplies. (Don't ask.) Tarah and Danny won, with the help of a squirrel logo on a billboard that randomly became a very snarky sentient being. To celebrate, they went out to an Indian restaurant that actually exists in my city with some people from my real life, where all the real-life people would do was talk about how they once took a group of teenage boys to a Renissance Faire/buffet with unlimited spending money and they wreaked havoc.