Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 234 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

melgirl25

Medalist
Sofia Samodurova gave an interview where she said the doctors are unsure about Liza again. How long does it take for a full recovery? Will she be ready for Universiade?

Depends on when she starts training. I’m hoping by mid January she can start some light training. I’m guessing if she’s not able to start training in January and only starts beg of February and that may not be enough time. Depends on how she bounces back.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Depends on when she starts training. I’m hoping by mid January she can start some light training. I’m guessing if she’s not able to start training in January and only starts beg of February and that may not be enough time. Depends on how she bounces back.

Liza has just posted about the last training this year, so she seems to be back in training in some capacity?

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Vimeo has deleted all of my videos :( , so send me a PM if you'd like a temporary download link for the GPF Gala.

tzazu

Medalist
Is Liza still planning to do the gala in Italy on 4.1.? :)
Somebody posted in other thread that Liza has already cancelled it, but the website hasn’t been updated. Looks like Daniel Grassl confirmed it with a fan on Instagram.

malya

On the Ice
Somebody posted in other thread that Liza has already cancelled it, but the website hasn’t been updated. Looks like Daniel Grassl confirmed it with a fan on Instagram.

:(

At least she is fit enough to have fun on new years with friends :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
She has an IG story in a mall or airport in Estonia. I am very confused.

She's likely going to visit Sindra Kriisa, her long-time partner in crime. (ISU Bio; Rink Results Bio; Stats On Ice Bio; Tracings Bio)

Either that or Liza is trying to get some training away from all the attention she would get in Saint Petersburg. Every summer, Mishin holds camps in Tartu (Sindra's home town), so it would not be a big surprise if he made some arrangement with the rink for Liza to train there now.

CaroLiza_fan

malya

On the Ice
Mishin gave an Interview and said she is 'recovered' and begann jumping difficult jumps again. 3A in a few days :)

Arbitrary

Medalist
Liza slowly progresses. Last milestone is her training seq 2A3T2T but solid and looks good overall.
Video available, I just can't attach.

Arbitrary

Medalist
There were conflicting messages in Liza's Instagram direct interview. About her "soon to happen retirement":
- I don't know how long I may skate, likely a season or may be two. But the end is coming.

Mishin quickly reacted to keep everyone calm:
-Liza doesn't think retirement yet. The rules change quickly and we just don't know what ISU may decide.

https://www.5-tv.ru/news/236821/tre...roval-informaciu-oskorom-zaversenii-eekarery/ (Russian)

malya

On the Ice
Liza will compete next week at the Dragon Trophy in Ljubljana!
Looks like she is back in decent form, I doubt she would start at a competition if not :)

Her teammates Nastya Gulyakova & Mr Liza (Lazukin) are also listed