Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1285 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Aw but I liked the “doom and gloom squad“. It‘s a cool name. :biggrin:

LOL I took it out because I have no interest in arguing here in Zhenya's FF, which the name might incite :laugh:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new Avatar!

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Guys.. I've been thinking. Zhenya is usually very secretive with what she is training. Would she allow to post a video of herself doing a 4S in harness just for posting? Do you think she already landed it clean in training?
I know, I know... "burgundy robe" but I think I've never seen her posting her loop combos this way.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
On another note, does anyone know what she’s saying in the video?

She says: "I challenge myself. It is learning a quad jump and building a body I've never had before in my life."
Source: Medvedevanation

- - - Updated - - -

Guys.. I've been thinking. Zhenya is usually very secretive with what she is training. Would she allow to post a video of herself doing a 4S in harness just for posting? Do you think she already landed it clean in training?
I know, I know... "burgundy robe" but I think I've never seen her posting her loop combos this way.

1TV visited her during the summer in Toronto so I think the clip is from then.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Who is Geoff? Is he an expert about jumps? Never heard of him.

Geoff is a coach at TCC who specializes in training Quads. Many skaters across the globe visit him e.g. during the summer camp when they have trouble training Quads. For example Matteo Rizzo visited him during the summer in order to learn the 4Lo. He also worked with Yuzuru on his 4Lutz during the summer as well.

LynsJ

On the Ice
Aww nice to see an attempt even if it’s on harness! One thing is for sure our girl doesn’t give up! If anyone can put their mind to it and pull it off it is Zhenya! If it isn’t this season then no need to panic as it will give her more time to prep for next season. I don’t think we have seen her maximum potential this season and honestly who really knows what could happen!