Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1473 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Popcorn you really need popcorn with this sport. If the test skates are actually done this year it will be literal wsr even more so then last year. Probably death looks from eteri to literalky everyone else

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I hope that all these changes may finally take away some of the negative attention Evgenia got over the past two years for her coaching change. We all saw how the bullying affected her emotionally at competitions. All I want is a happy Evgenia who enjoys her skating :)

I feel like there may have been some miscommunication with this article. She hasn’t indicated a coaching change and as far as we are aware is training with Brian and TAT which she seems happy with under the current circumstances judging from her recent Instagram posts.

Also, regarding Eteri’s comments I am disgusted in her behaviour yet again. But I hope this is an opportunity for those ‘fans’ who turned against Evgenia a few years back to do some self-reflection and really have a deep think about what they did in response to previous drama that was created because a fully grown woman felt threatened by the potential success of somebody she could no longer control. History is yet again repeating itself and the fact that Eteri had to list three separate names in that post speaks for itself. Clearly, these incredible athletes are not the problem and have never been the problem.

Placebo11

On the Ice
But I hope this is an opportunity for those ‘fans’ who turned against Evgenia a few years back to do some self-reflection and really have a deep think about what they did in response to previous drama .

I think that's too much to ask for... Such "fans" will never change.

mdl

On the Ice
I'm so happy that Zhenya left these toxic coaches and environment.

It seemed to me that Eteri & Co had reached the bottom long time ago, but no, they continue digging.
They have absolutely no ethics, no integrity, no values and such persons should not have place at all in the sport.

"There is something rotten in Denmark" and these mass transfers only prove that.