Favorite step sequences/footwork? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Favorite step sequences/footwork?

Shandy

On the Ice
Two immediately came to mind for me as personal favorites that I don't already see on here: the sequence at the end of Yuzuru's Parisienne Walkways (the spin out of the cheeky pistol lunge gets me every time) and the speedy sequence in the middle of Plushenko's Nijinsky program.

I also second Riverdance. That's the program I show people when I'm trying to get them hooked.

I was going to suggest that one. It wows me every single time I watch it.

echeveria

3a-1/2lo-3f
On the Ice
I'm a big fan of Shoma's step sequence from Legends in particular, that's the only sequence that hasn't been mentioned that comes to mind to me. Otherwise, I agree on Yuzu's Semei, practically all of Daisuke Takahashi's programs, Mao's Ladies in Lavender.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ok Canadians...I'm gonna to my gal Cynthia Phanuef. Her straight line footwork was so awesome in her Spanish Guitar SP from 2010/2011. FF to 2:30 if you want to skip directly to footwork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeN2muFqKVw

even better is that Josée is commentating .. So my two gals :)

very few mention Patrick in this thread... I wonder why??? because I don't think we should take for granted the excellent footwork sequences he's produced over the years.... he is retired now... and well... i am not sure he will be easily matched in that department.... to mention only one : his gorgeous step sequence with full body connection to the music in his Hallelujah

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
even better is that Josée is commentating .. So my two gals :)

very few mention Patrick in this thread... I wonder why??? because I don't think we should take for granted the excellent footwork sequences he's produced over the years.... he is retired now... and well... i am not sure he will be easily matched in that department.... to mention only one : his gorgeous step sequence with full body connection to the music in his Hallelujah

I was waiting to see how long after mrrice noted one of your girls, you would show up. ;)

leoncorazon

Skating on through
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I haven't seen Kwan's the Red Violin mentioned. That ending step sequence with the frog position was so cool!

mrrice

Record Breaker
I haven't seen Kwan's the Red Violin mentioned. That ending step sequence with the frog position was so cool!

That was a good program and a spectacular performance. She needed to be perfect to beat my gal Maria Butryskaya that day and she delivered.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Here's a fun one:

Quirky Tomas Verner, great speed and showing the audience that he is having the time of his life (helps that he skates a career best SP :cool:).

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
For pure fun, Candeloro's sword-fighting footwork sequence in D'Artagnan! Simple, playful, oh so entertaining. :yes:

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
B/K and L/A SLSS from their Quickstep OD in 2003.Love Shae's little head bobble!
Also N/K SLSS to their OD Aint no sunshine!

temadd

Final Flight
Ashley Wagner - Shine on You Crazy Diamond and Exogenesis
Wakaba Higuchi - Skyfall
Kurt Browning - all of them