Figure Skating Gifs | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Gifs

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now THAT is how you die on the ice. Thanks sabinfire!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Eh?! Liza?!

I was expecting to come in here and find about a dozen Anna Tsareva gifs!!! :laugh:

Anna certainly was on form yesterday. So was so expressionless for nearly all of her stint sitting with Pogo waiting for the results. But, she did break into a smile a couple of times. And boys but I am glad she did!

Anna Tsareva has an absolutely lovely smile. I really wish she would let us see it more often...

CaroLiza_fan

Meoima

Match Penalty
I admit still come here for Anna Tsareva's stone face. :drama: Really what a beautiful lady but what a cold stare!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I admit still come here for Anna Tsareva's stone face. :drama: Really what a beautiful lady but what a cold stare!

Okay, back by popular demand!

(Should be noted that Anna Tsareva did smile a few times at Euros 2015, but aside from the seconds that she was smiling, that same stoney cold stare... :eek: )

Anna Tsaerva's not having it (Part 7) Euros 2015, both Anna's have the stone stare here.

Euro2015 K&C's:
Elena Radionova
Anna Pogorilaya
Kiira Korpi

Liza's fist pump in slow-mo

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Anna Tsareva smiled a little bit. I watched her very thoroughly because of this thread :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
I always thought Hanyu is definitely the prettiest diva among Japanese skaters.
Nah, sorry...but I don't mean he's girlish. He's not such type at all.
I get you, don't worry. :rofl: for the pretty diva Hanyu. :laugh2:

His grandparents said when he was a kid he often got mock for his pretty appearance. I guess he hates being call pretty a lot.