Figure Skating Gifs | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Gifs

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
O wise and mighty gifmakers, please may I beg a boon of you?

The one named Brendan was ridiculously goofy yesterday, mighty GIFted ones! Please, may we have some gifs?

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
O wise and mighty gifmakers, please may I beg a boon of you?

The one named Brendan was ridiculously goofy yesterday, mighty GIFted ones! Please, may we have some gifs?

I'm at work currently, and before I'll be home probably somebody who's better at this anyway will have already done you that favor - but since I thought about gif-ing Brandon anyway: any specific parts? :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm at work currently, and before I'll be home probably somebody who's better at this anyway will have already done you that favor - but since I thought about gif-ing Brandon anyway: any specific parts? :)

Um, I would ask for basically every moment between when he finished and when the camera left him after his score, but that would be greedy and a lot of gifs!

Gracie VS boards.

Can't do it much better than that.

Very gracefully done!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Um, I would ask for basically every moment between when he finished and when the camera left him after his score, but that would be greedy and a lot of gifs!

I had a hard time deciding this too! He's a real cutie :)
But I like the 6th the most - his coach is pretty funny too!

Again, if someone else still wants to GIF him, go ahead - that wasn't even everything cute there was!

Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
sabinfire there is another Joshua bring skaters(Evan etc.)to tears scene after his 4CClp. (Patrick 2013 teb lp skater cry flash back)

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
One of the funniest moments in the Junior World Championships 2015.

Sota Yamamoto's FS :biggrin:

Boyang Jin's FS
Y'know, during Sota's skate, a moment before that happened, I was even thinking, "Oh, he's so close to those cameras over there. What if they...?" Then it actually happened.

As for Boyang, while I need to brush up on my Chinese dance, I think he's doing moves from Chinese folk dance. The problem is, he does them with no conviction, so I can see why most just find it silly/baffling.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Y'know, during Sota's skate, a moment before that happened, I was even thinking, "Oh, he's so close to those cameras over there. What if they...?" Then it actually happened.

As for Boyang, while I need to brush up on my Chinese dance, I think he's doing moves from Chinese folk dance. The problem is, he does them with no conviction, so I can see why most just find it silly/baffling.

Sota does his close camera shot on purpose. He did it at Japan Nationals too. I wonder if he and his coach decided together. 'Here is where you skate up to the camera, and give it your best smile.' :biggrin:
As for Boyang, his 'cowboy lasso' movements are the highlight of his choreography! :cheer: So bad, it's good.

For a the right way to throw a Lasso, I refer everyone to Tomas Verner's 2014SP http://youtu.be/VcSuqbRN4nY?t=2m3s

Last edited: