Final of Russian Cup 19-23 Feb Novgorod | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Final of Russian Cup 19-23 Feb Novgorod

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
WHY??!! Daria practically never URs.... and now they called it for her on the loop. Was it really UR? or nah.... why is her GOE on everything literally so low? the only ones I understand are the Lo and the second Lz mess up thing... why is she underscored? her jumps are gorgeous and get the worse GOEs than Gubanova's ugly toe jumps...

alvina9894

Final Flight
Thank you for putting Dasha onto the podium.

The two UR are costly for Polya, and levels for her spins and step sequence are not ideal. I hope she has a strong comeback next season!

Alena won but she has lost her outside edge in both her lutz, and got StSq3 for both SP and LP (they were both level 4 in Junior Nats)

Nastya's landings were solid but without speed, and she seems slower than yesterday? Highlights in her program were the spins.

Sonya is such a decent surprise! I hope she gets a GP next season, this was a much better performance than what I remember from nationals.

Edit to add:
3Lo<: https://i.loli.net/2018/02/22/5a8ed74e4f05c.gif
2T<<: https://i.loli.net/2018/02/22/5a8ed74e77e6b.gif

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I think Istomina will get the Rostelecom host spot unless Pogorilaya comes back and they decide she needs ANOTHER chance....

also, it's very obvious who the Fed likes and doesn't like. They LOVE Kostornaya and Gubanova and apparently can't stand Tsurskaya and Panenkova

Shayuki

Record Breaker
also, it's very obvious who the Fed likes and doesn't like. They LOVE Kostornaya and Gubanova and apparently can't stand Tsurskaya and Panenkova
I really don't think they love Gubanova or she would be at jr worlds. I do think they love Kostornaia, though.

The one that's quite worrying is Tsurskaya and the scores she receives. She's a jr world champion after all. It's as if they already see themselves done with her.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
"Originally posted by Anna Tarusina" is she on the forum?? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't think they love Gubanova or she would be at jr worlds. I do think they love Kostornaia, though.

The one that's quite worrying is Tsurskaya and the scores she receives. She's a jr world champion after all. It's as if they already see themselves done with her.

Nah, I think they love Konstantinova more than Gubanova but still really like to push Gubanova

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Wow really? I haven't seen this combo before. Is it a typo or has she really done that?

That's her trademark combo that she's done since she was like 11 or 12 years old.

Nah, I think they love Konstantinova more than Gubanova but still really like to push Gubanova

That probably is because your perception regarding the types of scores she should be receiving is skewed. She really doesn't get very beneficial treatment in my eyes.

voolfee

On the Ice
WHY??!! Daria practically never URs.... and now they called it for her on the loop. Was it really UR? or nah....
just saw Dasha's protocol. What the hell? I need to re-watch the programme to be convinced as I didn't find any rotation problems when watching the live stream.
Yes, she had an obvious UR on 3Lo. And Polina had 2 obvious URs too. There is no dislike for Polina from russian fed.