GPF Gala | Page 11 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
minus ten brownie points for the costumes, P/C. Actually, make that thirty. You've had enough time to do something about it by now.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I love this ex by P/C i want to drink tons of evian just so i can be like them.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Yeah, and same for Javi now. Patrick, S/B and Javi deserve to be in the gala IMO because how how good they are as skaters, but not getting better spots than actual medalists. It's just not fair.

We've always had extra skaters, like how Misha comes with his extra fun program and they do deserve an invite to the first part but it's just so disrespectful to people who actually medaled to fling them into the first half and basically say, who cares you were better here, you don't matter.

Well this entire competition was a disaster and this is just another nail in the coffin. The French should really never be given anything, ever again to organize.

Florencito

Medalist
Actually it's not the first time they have lower ranked skaters in the second half. Sometimes the order is the same of the ranking and others is totally random (except for the winners, obviously).

moriel

Record Breaker
Damn people, are you crazy or what?
Srsly, i understand people complaining about judging, but now also the exibition order?

Come on, please tell me thats some sort of internal GS joke that i didnt undersand

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
*giggles* everytime i watch this exhibition.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
We've always had extra skaters, like how Misha comes with his extra fun program and they do deserve an invite to the first part but it's just so disrespectful to people who actually medaled to fling them into the first half and basically say, who cares you were better here, you don't matter.

Well this entire competition was a disaster and this is just another nail in the coffin. The French should really never be given anything, ever again to organize.

May be you need just stop being so high strung, and just enjoy this for what it is.

ie/ Organiser can do whatever they want, it is their show! We are just guests being in a very privileged position to able to get free views thanks to youtube and the modern age.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so confused :shocked:

Zhenia's program is crazy y'all :whack:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I watched this so many times, i still have no idea what it is about. When will the scarf finish? I am dying to know!!!!