IceNetwork "Best of the Season" Twitter promo | Page 3 | Golden Skate

IceNetwork "Best of the Season" Twitter promo

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
It was stupidly signing up for notification that caused me to be really annoyed about this. I will never sign up for notification for anyone other than my grandson and granddaughter ever again. Twitter is my least favorite social medium in any case, and this experience has not improved my impression of the site, for sure.

LOL, *never* sign up for notifications for anything vote-related or involving user-generated content.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It's nice that Satoko got the Best LP. She's garners mixed reviews here at GS, but her attention to detail and her hard work has paid off in a beautiful long program...I can't wait to see what she'll do next.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It's nice that Satoko got the Best LP. She's garners mixed reviews here at GS, but her attention to detail and her hard work has paid off in a beautiful long program...I can't wait to see what she'll do next.

I will confess that I am irrationally ;) pleased that Satoko "won" the "Best" FS vote ... in spite of my recognition of the silliness :yes: of these Twitter surveys.

Eh, who on earth will look at IN's website unless they are already a fan of FS?

However, someone could see a tweet on their timeline, wonder what it is all about and have a Google, look on YouTube etc. It is just a silly, small way of getting fans to get FS out there via their timelines. Cannot see any harm nor would I take it too seriously.

My apologies, TGS. At the time of our earlier discussion, I missed the point of what you were saying about the voting via Twitter creating exposure for figure skating among non-fans. It is a reasonable point :).

... Twitter is my least favorite social medium in any case, and this experience has not improved my impression of the site, for sure.

In my case, I like Twitter a lot for other purposes. Just not crazy about these Twitter surveys.