International Single & Pair Skating, Ice Dance and Synchronized Skating Competitions 2022/23 calendar announced | Page 2 | Golden Skate

International Single & Pair Skating, Ice Dance and Synchronized Skating Competitions 2022/23 calendar announced

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Selfishly, I'm really happy to see another figure skating event taking place in Sheffield....

I can't find any other details about the Britannia Cup, though - there's another Britannia Cup event for synchro skating, but the one listed in https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/rules/fsk-communications/28572-isu-communication-2485/file is for novice, junior and senior skaters.

(I wonder if @La Rhumba knows?)
No, I didn't know! (Not been well). Thanks for tagging me @Ruthypegs At least you'll be able to attend and post a report on our thread. I look forward to hearing about it. :hap10: :thank:

Omg! I just saw it is for S, J & N in ALL DISCIPLINES!!!!!!!!!

I expect many of our top skaters will want to take part as it'll be around the time of the first Sheffield Qualifier. So a domestic and international comp in successive weeks perhaps? BIS TV better be livestreaming! I will pay! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What I'm concerned about here is the fact that no host city is listed for 4CC next year, even though it was said to be in Sydney at first.

That and Asian Open being listed in Hong Kong in December...why do I have a bad feeling that it's going to get canceled...?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The discussion on FSU - and one of the sources is someone I consider reliable - is that 4CC has been switched from Sydney to the Gold Coast, which is odd, since Sydney was locked in from before we won the original 2021 bid. But I think you will all like the Gold Coast in February. I am not sure exactly which stadium it will be, as I am not at all familiar with the facilities on the Gold Coast, but Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium and the Gold Coast Exhibition and Convention Centre are likely to be early frontrunners.

Andrea82

Medalist
Mont Blanc Cup (25-27 November) in Courmayeur (Italy) cancelled.
Magic Christmas Cup (8-11 December) in Bucharest cancelled.
Junior events at Golden Spin cancelled. The Challenger event has been moved to Sisak.
Asian Trophy moved from Hong Kong to Indonesia.

Announcements have been published for all other competitions scheduled until 15th December.