Love and Punishment | Page 129 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

Scout12

On the Ice
Dear Scout,

I really liked the secret of the Nile so I will definitely check out the suggestion here of “Eugenie Nights”.

On another note, I may have said it before, (hint hint :yahoo:) I would also highly recommend watching Fazilet Hanum Ve Kizlari, it’s on YouTube and at times has some funny/weird translations but for the most part as we have been watching Turkish series, one can decipher the intent of what is being said.

Thanks NazAli - I found Fazilet Hanum Ve Kizlari on YouTube and will be watching it next.

NazAli

On the Ice
Thanks NazAli - I found Fazilet Hanum Ve Kizlari on YouTube and will be watching it next.

Hey Scout,

Let me know what you think of it once you’ve watched it. I think it has lots of themes we could explore as another to analyse as a group. Anyway have fun watching. :)
I alternate between it and LP at the moment.

Dafna

On the Ice
Mehraba Ladies,

Kara Para Ask is turning to be a very interesting, beautiful movie. It has a very good translation. The main characters are played by the beautiful Tuba Buyukustun and Engin Aykurek. I like their act and they have a good chemistry together. I highly recommend it.

Dafna

On the Ice
I've been watching the series hercai. It's translated up 2 episode 4 very interesting. I'm waiting for episode 5

Denner, I have been watching hercai too. The show is running on Turkish tv right now. I watched the first four episodes, waiting for episode 5. I find it very interesting to say the least. What kind of unique strange love. Very captivating story, and painfull to watch at some parts, don’t you think? Poor girl....

NazAli

On the Ice
Hi Denner42, Scout, ladies.

Hope you’re all doing well.
I see new series are being suggested, helps build our vocabulary and also enhance our appreciation of Turkish movies and series.

I prefer to wait till there are more/lots of episodes already then I’m not left hanging or waiting on episodes. I’m spoilt that way 😂. And also when I know there are no surprises.

Let me know when you’re all at the end then I can watch. At the moment interchanging between LP and Fazilet.

By the way Dafna, is Kara Para Ask a completed series? Before I commit ?

Happy watching.

NazAli

Dafna

On the Ice
Hi Denner42, Scout, ladies.

Hope you’re all doing well.
I see new series are being suggested, helps build our vocabulary and also enhance our appreciation of Turkish movies and series.

I prefer to wait till there are more/lots of episodes already then I’m not left hanging or waiting on episodes. I’m spoilt that way ��. And also when I know there are no surprises.

Let me know when you’re all at the end then I can watch. At the moment interchanging between LP and Fazilet.

By the way Dafna, is Kara Para Ask a completed series? Before I commit ?

Happy watching.

NazAli

Hello NazAli, Hello Ladies,
I share your concern. After some disappointments of this kind, nowadays when I find a new series I always check first if it is fully translated.
Kara para ask has 55 episodes, fully translated. I can say that the translation is even better than LP or other netflix series. Beside that, the episodes are full, and not cut in parts like some these other youtube shows. I believe you gonna enjoy it. For now I can just say rica ederim. :)

Talk to you later!

Dafna

On the Ice
Dafna, I am really enjoying k a r a p a ra. Good pick

Denner, I am glad you are enjoying it. What episode are you at? It becomes better and better.

By the way I checked Hercai episode 5 with translation was posted. I havent seen it, but I am eager to know what is going to happen.

Dafna

On the Ice
Ok. I've been waiting for episode 5. I'm enjoying that one too. I'm on episode 23. I hate to say this but that Metin character that guy is good

Denner, I agree with you about Metin. I think this character has multiple personality disorder and the actor portrays it very well. How about her crazy sister? I like her character as well. She will take more center stage as the story progresses. And that actress is really talented, she plays the crazy very good. I like how she calls him Colombo, and him calling her Signorina all the time.
I am glad you enjoying it, so we can talk about it. I wish others can watch it, and we all discuss it.

Dafna

On the Ice
Dafna I'm on the episode where the wedding was canceled and the mom had the heart attack. oh my goodness. So much emotion. Boy this certainly pulls you in. You can feel the pain of both of them

Oh, that’s a good part, full of drama. How could he do that? Yes, they both are in pain. It feels like they are the oxygen of each other. It will become more and more interesting. It will be some lengthy scenes in the prison or interrogation room, but I still enjoyed those, thinking that the “good” was winning.

Dafna

On the Ice
Dafna I'm on the episode where the wedding was canceled and the mom had the heart attack. oh my goodness. So much emotion. Boy this certainly pulls you in. You can feel the pain of both of them

I remember her saying: no matter how angry I am at you, I can’t stay away from you. When they met at their house.... oh how much did poor Omer pay for that. Till the end she wasn’t convinced about them getting married, no matter that she loved him so much. Oops... I said too much, sorry for who hasn’t watched it yet.

Dafna

On the Ice
I liked how Omer approached Levent. I can’t count how many times Levent got hit. Omg how jealous he was.

Dafna

On the Ice
I liked how Omer approached Levent. I can’t count how many times Levent got hit. Omg how jealous he was.

And now that the wedding is off, Levent will come more forward and try to be closer to her. Omer will be crazy. At some point he calls Levent “pony tail” lol, and I don’t get it why, but it was a funny nickname. Yes, it is a very beautiful love story. Two very different individuals, coming from two different worlds, connected by honesty, doing good in this world, and in search of unconditional love. It is beautiful to watch. I finished the whole series. And I definitely will watch it again sometime in the future, definitely.

Dafna

On the Ice
Levent is a joke. Omer makes him look like such a weakling. I think the expression pony tail really means a horse's behind

Compared to Omer, yes he really was a horse’s behind.. lol.... I think many others wouldn’t had been able to measure up to him. Omer is such a strong minded person. Watching him, I sometime thought, what would he be, if he was a doctor or an engineer.... with that smartness, dedication and honesty.

Dafna

On the Ice
How would you compare this love between Omar and Elif to yasemin and Savas

Very good question. Telling the truth, I thought about that too and made comparisons in my mind at different instances during the episodes. I have to think some more about this, dear Denner. It’s past midnight here in east cost :). It it is a really good point. More tomorrow.