Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE) | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE)

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
In juniors I anticipate Kostornaia's free program and in senior ....Gracie with Zhenia and Alina close 2nd and 3d

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In juniors I anticipate Kostornaia's free program and in senior ....Gracie with Zhenia and Alina close 2nd and 3d

Ive been considering starting a sister thread for this where we choose one program we are the most nervous about. :devil:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Ive been considering starting a sister thread for this where we choose one program we are the most nervous about. :devil:

This season looks very promising but also nerve wrecking with the new system:laugh: Pity that Yulia isn't competing as I believe this system is good for her and Gracie

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Ice dance: Piper and Paul and all the Montreal duets.
Pairs: I'm eager to see the result of Tarasova and Morozov under Trankov and the Knierims under Aljona.

Aglae

On the Ice
Gabriella and Guillaume's free dance, whatever it is :) (it was really hard to choose one)

bramweld

Record Breaker
Gabriella and Guillaume's free dance, whatever it is :) (it was really hard to choose one)[/QUOT

Everything from the Gadbois Group as well as P2 SD and FD. Are you kidding me? I can't possibly choose one.

I really want to see how or if H/B and C/B can really improve under their coaching. Peace out.

Also Z/G but more so what will Krylova, Volkov and Camerlengo accomplish with Betina and Sergei.

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
It was hard for me to choose only one but I'm picking Jason Brown's new FS under Brian Orser and team's guidance. I'm crossing my fingers that Jason's jumps improve...

Big Deal

Final Flight
Certainly Papadakis/Cizeron's programs. It will tell a lot about their future. If they stacked with their usual style than they will lose the next Olympics to some of the American/Canadian/Russian couples. Judges will not put them up soooo long with the same stuff.
They are capable so much more. OR if they did not, than will be "penalized".

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Alexa and Chris. Both programs. Aljona is the ultimate pairs skating rockstar, blowing us out of the water for nearly two decades. :bow: When Robin retired and she paired up with Bruno, there’s plenty of evidence in the forum’s archives showing how a lot of us were extremely skeptical, thought she was nuts, snarked that Bruno was nowhere near her level, etc. That woman knows what she’s doing. Though she’s relatively new to coaching, I really think she and her coaching team are going to transform the Knierims. I’m impressed already from the snippets on I’ve seen on Instagram. :cheer:

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
^ I don't want to cheat either but since our friend, Osmond4gold, hasn't participated yet, I'd say O4G is anticipating Kaetlyn's LP and a few of us are sharing this sentiment (but again have to wait till nationals) :agree2:

You betcha BillNeal! Might she include these exciting new tricks perhaps...https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBq_20HBw6/?hl=en&taken-by=kaetkiss

It's amazing to see how far her 3L has come this past season and in exhibitions in the off season. Her loop received the highest GOE of any of her jumps at Worlds. It's so huge and consistent...a thing of beauty and now, a go-to.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
You betcha BillNeal! Might she include these exciting new tricks perhaps...https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBq_20HBw6/?hl=en&taken-by=kaetkiss

It's amazing to see how far her 3L has come this past season and in exhibitions in the off season. Her loop received the highest GOE of any of her jumps at Worlds. It's so huge and consistent...a thing of beauty and now, a go-to.

If I'm not mistaken, she got the second highest GOE for her 3Lo out of any of the jump elements in the entire Ladies' field in the free at Worlds, behind only Gabby's 3T-3T. Another accomplishment for the Canadian ladies!

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
If I'm not mistaken, she got the second highest GOE for her 3Lo out of any of the jump elements in the entire Ladies' field in the free at Worlds, behind only Gabby's 3T-3T. Another accomplishment for the Canadian ladies!

Dang you BillNeal, always one step ahead. NEWMAN!!! ;)

nycgirl

Spectator
Country
Antigua-and-Barbuda
Men-Hanyu, Jason Brown
Women-Evgenia
Pairs-Knierms (with so many teams either splitting up or injured, this could be their year to really make a statement)
Dance-G&P

ClaraBlur

Spectator
Most excited for Marin Honda's 7 Nation Army SP - I think it'll really help set her apart from all the other amazing Japanese ladies. I'm hoping she'll fare better this season!

Ulrica

On the Ice
For men

Yuzuru and Javier,

For women

Alina (please Universe let the FP be good) and Evgenia.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"Wicked Game" - FS from Alexa Knierim and Chris Knierim

It's surprising that they picked another romantic piece. (Who picked it? It sounds a little like A & C put themselves entirely in Aljona's hands.) It'll be really interesting to see Aljona's vision for them. I enjoyed her choreo for the other German pair last year. And Aljona said she wanted to work with Benoit Richaud.