Russian Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Russian Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 4

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance results

Gold medallists, with 70 points: alyssamarie, Anni234, apgold, Artemisa, MsLiinaLii, NoNameFace, Puchi, Silverfoxes, Spirals for Miles, voolfee, Weathergal and me.

Silver medallist, with 65 points: Fish in the sea.

Bronze medallists, with 60 points: Antyv, Ares, Baron Vladimir, CaroLiza_fan, Hyena, invisiblespiral, jiawen2016, LaArdilla, LadyB, LittleLotte29, luckyguy, SnowWhite, Sugarpova and sunnystars.

alyssamarie

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Your prediction was:

1. Mikhail Kolyada 15 points
2. Sergei Voronov 5 points
3. Dmitri Aliev 15 points
4. Alexander Samarin 5 points
5. Alexey Erokhov 0
6. Alexander Petrov

you scored 40

Each guess that is one placement off is worth 10 points. If you guess Ashley is 2nd and she is 1st, you get 10 points. If you guess Gracie is 5th and she is 6th, you get 10 points. I should get

1. Mikhail Kolyada 15 points
2. Sergei Voronov 10 points
3. Dmitri Aliev 15 points
4. Alexander Samarin 10 points
5. Alexey Erokhov 0

which is 50

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
No. Sergei was 4th not 3rd, so you get 5 points for him. Samarin was 2nd not 3rd so you get 5 points for him as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Ice Dance results

Gold medallists, with 70 points: alyssamarie, Anni234, apgold, Artemisa, MsLiinaLii, NoNameFace, Puchi, Silverfoxes, Spirals for Miles, voolfee, Weathergal and me.

Silver medallist, with 65 points: Fish in the sea.

Bronze medallists, with 60 points: Antyv, Ares, Baron Vladimir, CaroLiza_fan, Hyena, invisiblespiral, jiawen2016, LaArdilla, LadyB, LittleLotte29, luckyguy, SnowWhite, Sugarpova and sunnystars.

:drama: wow I'm so shocked!

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
The official results were:
1 Kolyada
2 Samarin
3 Aliev
4 Voronov
5 Dimitriev

You got Kolyada and Aliev correct, thats 30. You placed Voronov as 2nd and Samarin as 4th, but they placed the other way round, so you got 5 points for each of them.

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Results

GOLD: CaroLiza_fan with 75 points

SILVER: jiawen2016, LaArdilla, Hyena, invisiblespiral, Anni234 with 70 points

BRONZE: Ares, voolfee, Sabrina, Baron Vladimir, luckyguy, LittleLotte29 with 65 points

:hap36:

If there are any mistakes or questions feel free to PM me.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Mens results:

Gold medallists, with 55 points: CaroLiza_fan and Weathergal.

Silver medallists, with 50 points: Antyv, Hyena, Sugarpova and voolfee.

Bronze medallist, with 45 points: luckyguy.

The scores will be put into the spreadsheet after solving some technical problems (same with Ice Dance scores).

I think i have the exact same placement CaroLiza_fan had, given the fact Kovtun WD :biggrin:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Ehei, one bronze in pairs...both in men and in dance, I chose skaters that did not even compete...LOL At least I predicted well position 7 in ladies, Liza.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
I think i have the exact same placement CaroLiza_fan had, given the fact Kovtun WD :biggrin:

You got 15 points for Kolyada, 5 for Voronov and 20 for Samarin and Aliev (10 points each), and 0 for Petrov. Thats 40

CaroLiza_fan got 15 points more because of his alternate, which moved to fifth as Petrov WD

Weathergal

Medalist
Ladies’ Results

GOLD with 65 points: Shayuki

SILVER with 60 points: Anni234, Antyv

BRONZE with 55 points: elena99, Fish in the sea, Hyena, ines42575, invisiblespiral, russianfan, silverfoxes, tars, voolfee, Weathergal

Congratulations to all the medalists! :dance3: Also kudos to Anni234, Antyv, Fish in the sea, invisiblespiral, russianfan, Shayuki, and silverfoxes, who predicted the podium correctly. :hap85:

Most people got Alina Zagitova correct in first, and quite a few people had Maria Sotskova correct in second. But Alena Kostornaia in third was a bit more difficult. Still many people had her fourth or fifth in their picks. Quite a few people also had Polina Tsurskaya correct in fifth place. The biggest result that messed up predictions was Elena Radionova being in tenth place. Stanislava Konstantinova in fourth was probably the biggest surprise though. Very few people had her anywhere in their predictions, and only Tars had her correctly in fourth place. Great job everyone predicting in such a tough field! :agree:

I added all the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please let me know.

Last edited:

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
You got 15 points for Kolyada, 5 for Voronov and 20 for Samarin and Aliev (10 points each), and 0 for Petrov. Thats 40

CaroLiza_fan got 15 points more because of his alternate, which moved to fifth as Petrov WD

:agree: i should put another alternative

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Wait what, gold for ladies despite completely whiffing on Konstantinova? I was sure this would go terribly due to that...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Pairs Results

GOLD: CaroLiza_fan with 75 points

SILVER: jiawen2016, LaArdilla, Hyena, invisiblespiral, Anni234 with 70 points

BRONZE: Ares, voolfee, Sabrina, Baron Vladimir, luckyguy, LittleLotte29 with 65 points

:hap36:

If there are any mistakes or questions feel free to PM me.

Hang on. I was the only one that won Gold?! :shocked: And with a perfect score?! :jaw: Wow!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Given how unpredictable Russian Nationals are, I really was not expecting to come away with two Golds and a Bronze.

Really kicking myself for totally ignoring the Juniors in Ladies. But, I wanted to go for skaters I was familiar with.

But, on the whole, I'm happy. :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

russianfan

Match Penalty
Really kicking myself for totally ignoring the Juniors in Ladies. But, I wanted to go for skaters I was familiar with.

come on, a "hot shot junior" thing became very predictable recently :)
i can even predict next year: it will be either Trusova or Scherbakova :biggrin: