Yuna - 3Lz+3T, Ina Bauer + 2A, Bent-leg Camel Spin
Mao - 3A+2T
Adelina - 3Flz+2T
Hanyu - steps into 3A
Evgenia - 3Lo
Patrick - gorgeous steps
Lakernik - 5T

So harsh:laugh:

For me her signature moves were her spins. Original and beautifully executed. Especially the camel variation and the illusion spin.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brian Boitano's spread eagle, ditto for Jonathan Cassar & Paul Wylie
Ilia Kulik's cantilever
Shizuka Arakawa's Ina Bauer
Russian Split jumps - Jason Brown, Todd Eldredge, Sasha Cohen, Rory Flack Burkhardt, Brian Orser, Keegan Messing
Kurt Browning's footwork
Backflips - Surya Bonaly, Michael Weiss

Henni147

Final Flight
Hey, there's a video devoted to Yuzu's signature moves at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aair5RawPV0
Thanks for sharing! :eek::

There was a discussion about Yuzu's best signature move after PyeongChang and I just realized how many incredible and iconic signature moves Yuzu has: Hydroblading, Ina Bauer, Pistol, bc-3A, delayed 1A, Biellmann,... and I thought:
HOLY MOLY :shocked: That's enough content for an entire clip!
When I uploaded it on YouTube, I had to revise my statement: it's enough content for two or three clips :laugh2::drama:
In other words: Yuzu has no designated signature move. He's a signature skater. Full package Q.E.D.

#Sidenote: As soon as Yuzu has mastered the 4A, I promise to cut Part II :agree:
Booked moves:
4A of course
Ice-Kiss-Hydroblading
Super deep sit spin
His legendary butt spin
Seimei special move (on ice and on podium)
Travelling Camel
Camouflage-3F
Highkick jumps
If you have more ideas, pls post!!! :laugh:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks for sharing! :eek::

There was a discussion about Yuzu's best signature move after PyeongChang and I just realized how many incredible and iconic signature moves Yuzu has: Hydroblading, Ina Bauer, Pistol, bc-3A, delayed 1A, Biellmann,... and I thought:
HOLY MOLY :shocked: That's enough content for an entire clip!

When I uploaded it on YouTube, I had to revise my statement: it's enough content for two or three clips :laugh2::drama:
In other words: Yuzu has no signature moves. He's a signature skater. Full package Q.E.D.

#Sidenote: As soon as Yuzu has mastered the 4A, I promise to cut Part II :agree:

Thank you for creating it! I think my favouirite is actually the delayed single axel, there's something about it...

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Michelle Kwan- spiral

Y Lipnitskaya I-spin

Johnny Weir- I don't know that moves name..very iconic, some skaters copied it, Medvedeva too in one of her EXs

Yuna - Yuna camel

Boitano -spreed eagle

Lambiel- spins

Shoma, Kulik- cantilever

Yuzuru- iconic original move, I don't know the name, but I'm sure you all know what I mentioned

Suria, Elladge Balde- back flip

Shizuka ,Yuzuru - Ina bauer

Plushenko- Biellmann spin, 4-3-2 and 4-3-3 combos, footworks

if you remember in 2014 was a voting on Icenetwork: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55&hilit=icenetwork&start=860

"After three weeks of voting, including a final round that pinned him against some of the most iconic figures in the sport, Plushenko has won icenetwork's "It's Your Move" contest for his legendary quad combinations.

The feat was not easy. Of the more than 750,000 votes cast in the final round, 25 percent of fans chose Plushenko, helping the Russian hold off Yu-Na Kim's 'Yu-Na camel,' which took home 23 percent of the vote. Plushenko and Kim were the unofficial co-favorites entering the final week of voting after each tallied large waves of support in the opening round of the contest.

The victory is a lasting testament to Plushenko's pioneering of the quad combination, which he championed throughout his career. Despite the sheer difficulty of combining multiple jumps to a quad, he attempted -- and, more often than not, landed -- the moves on the grandest of stages.

His quadruple toe-triple toe-double loop during his free skate at the 2006 Winter Olympics helped him take home the gold medal. He used an even more difficult three-jump combination -- a quadruple toe-triple toe-triple toe -- to aid him in winning his first Olympic medal, a silver, in 2002. At the 2010 Winter Games, a quad toe-triple toe combination in both his short program and free skate helped Plushenko win the silver medal in Vancouver.

Plushenko didn't just hold off Kim -- he was also competing against himself. His version of the Biellmann spin also found a spot in the final round, garnering 21 percent of the final tally.

Kim also had another entry that took home heavy vote totals in the final round. Her triple Lutz-triple toe finished in fourth place with 20 percent of the vote. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir's 'goose' lift rounded out the top five."

750,000 votes cast in the final round:
- 25% Plushenko's Quad combinations
- 23% Yu-Na Kim's camel
- 21% Plushy's Biellmann spin
- 20% Ya-Na's triple Lutz-triple toe

russianfan

Match Penalty
Zagitova - 3Lz-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-3Lo-etc

P.S. Medvedeva - pantomiming :laugh:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Stepanova/Bukin sit twizzles deserve to be mentioned too.
And the signature lift that Hotarek used to do with Berton and now does with Marchei, but I don't know what it's properly called.
And the gala lift of James/Cipres where Vanesa is lying on Morgan's head. I suck at FS terminology, sorry. :palmf:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Mao Asada: Loop combos + spirals
Surya bonaly: Iconic backflip
Midori Ito: That more beautiful than most of men's triple Axel
Yuna Kim: That camel that she did all her life
Medvedeva: That half spread eagle that she does in absolutely all her programs

Boyang Jin: shoulder shimmies
Yuzuru Hanyu: Everything he does.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
This has turned out to be higher than all the 3As from men we've measured (using admittedly very hand-wavey frame-counting :laugh:).

Also, this is awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvgWI8QDrzQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s (Also, that's how a 3T-3T is supposed to be performed. Not... whatever passes for one these days.)

Exactly. And i see many people amazed by a 3-3 in 2nd part, praising how hard, ambitious, revolutionary it is. Guys, Midori Ito was already doing that in 80's:bow:
And this is just +5 GOE https://youtu.be/Af-ls6JwpfM?t=80

Sorry for fangirling....

PekkaRink

Rinkside
I think Sasha Cohen‘s charlotte is remarkable. Especially if compared to others, it’s incredible how well she can control it whilst holding a perfectly straight „I“.