Team Eteri Tutberidze | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Team Eteri Tutberidze

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
So exciting! Any ideas why Alina, Eteri, and Sergei aren't going with the others? For extra training time?

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Is there a video of the junior medal ceremony? I want to see the cuteness! :love:

https://youtu.be/V30QH7k1OnI
In the end photographer didn't make a single picture with Russian flag and when girls were leaving ice, Sasha told to Etery about some old Japanese lady - "That grandma has big one" as she wanted to come back and make picture with that flag. I can't hear what did Etery say. Then Daniil - "Carefully, guys. That's all, let's go away". Alyona (to Sasha) - "So what was the point of bringing this one? (flag - You didn't use it)"

abbyblack

Rinkside
https://youtu.be/V30QH7k1OnI
In the end photographer didn't make a single picture with Russian flag and when girls were leaving ice, Sasha told to Etery about some old Japanese lady - "That grandma has big one" as she wanted to come back and make picture with that flag. I can't hear what did Etery say. Then Daniil - "Carefully, guys. That's all, let's go away". Alyona (to Sasha) - "So what was the point of bringing this one? (flag - You didn't use it)"

I was super entertained watching the ending, all the girls were talking really fast to Eteri and I thought it was cute, but I'm laughing now, reading what you translated :laugh: Sasha seems very strong minded :)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
It's Alina.
That's a closeup of that picture, which also has Zhenya on the left (not in the frame on this one)

JumpinJava

Rinkside
Team Tutberidze

Does anyone know of the training conditions or practices at Eteri's school in Moscow? I just find it incredible that this school is churning out so many amazing young skaters (ex. 4/6 girls at JGPF were from Eteri's team!). What are they doing to train these athletes? What are their schedules like?

moriel

Record Breaker
there are a quite a few mentions in interviews that they do a lot of run throughs. So if they skate their program and make a mistake, they just start it all over and re-do everything.
Thats all i know =D

tars

Record Breaker
You may find some info in different YT interviews and videos, they show facilities, describe a bit of history, how they build a rink, added a gym, started with pairs, acquired Eteri with her group from another school, presented small personal room for her only lately, there is even detailed weekly schedule of the rink, where Tutberidze trains.
I remember Yulia giving short tours for journalists in 2014, then Zhenya last year, it's all divided in many interviews/tv pieces, giving some picture of quite modest conditions, if you ask me.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Does anyone know of the training conditions or practices at Eteri's school in Moscow? I just find it incredible that this school is churning out so many amazing young skaters (ex. 4/6 girls at JGPF were from Eteri's team!). What are they doing to train these athletes? What are their schedules like?

I remember earlier this season when journalists ask Daniil to change Alina's entry into the 2a for the SP because she missed it twice, Daniil said that in practice out of 100 attempts she landed the 2a with those transititions 98 times.

So imagine 100 attempts for every single element just to make sure you're able to do it. (so in total might be even more)

Anyway if you search Sambo70 on google, there is their official website then go to Khrustalny (Eteri's ice rink) and you should find the schedules.