Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016

twitwi

Rinkside
Anybody can figure out if there's a way to watch the practice session in TD garden with individual event ticket?
I just found that only with all event ticket can watch the practice, but currently it is not realistic to exchange my tickets.
Eager to know if there's any possibility ....

winky97

Medalist
Anybody can figure out if there's a way to watch the practice session in TD garden with individual event ticket?

I just found that only with all event ticket can watch the practice, but currently it is not realistic to exchange my tickets.
Eager to know if there's any possibility ....

Sorry, but if you do not have an all event ticket the only other way to watch practices is to find someone with an all event ticket who is willing to part with the practice pass.

shyne

Final Flight
I'm actually curious about club seats vs loge seats. They're the furthest back, but still priced the same as the center loges. I'd think one would rather have a loge seat closer than the club seats, but is there anything particularly special about the club seats?

The stadium is build as a ice hockey/ basketball stadium, you never focus on one or two players, you focus on the entire team, club seats would give you a much better overview of the entire court than the center loges, and I think for that reason, club seats are located where they are. They have wider seats, in-seat wait service, private entrances, and for ice hockey and basketball games, they are normally priced higher than the center loges.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ That's where we're staying, too! Hope to meet up with you (& everyone else)!

petra.volley

Spectator
Hi, everyone,

I have one balcony circle ticket, sec 305, second row for ladies free for sale ($ 50). Unfortunately, I have to leave for the Airport at this time to go back to Germany.

I already leave tomorrow morning for Boston. So, perhaps, we can meet at one point in Boston, in front of TD Garden for example.

Last edited:

oceanle

Rinkside

I have an extra Men's FREE Skate ticket - looking to trade for a Ladies Short Program or a meal+drink or souvenir or practice pass

The seats for the 2 tickets I can trade are ( I would trade one and keep the other):

1. Section:308 Row:2 Seat: 10 or,
2. Section:302 Row: 11 Seat 17

jtpc

Rinkside
Boston Worlds, 2 all-event ticket packages, $695 US each

2 all-event tickets (with practice passes) for sale, lower bowl (a corner section), row 14. I have them and am in Boston now. 2 friends couldn't make the trip. If someone just wants 1 all-event ticket, that's no problem, I'll sell the all-event packages 1 at a time. Face value was $695 US.

I'll start to sell them off as individual events on Tuesday.

jtpc

Rinkside
Want to upgrade your seat for any event to the lower bowl?

Loge 16, Row 14. I have 2 tickets for each event, but will sell 1 at a time if you just want 1.

Men's short, ladies short, pairs short, short dance: $75 each
Men's free, ladies free, pairs free, free dance: $100 each