USFSA to provide live results | Golden Skate

USFSA to provide live results

Maybe I am reading this wrongly but I believe the RESULTS will be posted immediately in a lively fashion. I don't think we are going to see all the skating at Nationals on TV.

If one looks at the wonderful contest Jennifer has posted, the number of contestants listed for each event (and that is only Seniors) would preclude any full TV coverage of the events.

I think we are getting the time allotted by ABC for the coverage which means 6 Ladies and hopefully 6 Men but I am sure the Men will be taped earlier in the day so that may be edited down to 3 or 4 so as to make room for some important fluffs which we all want to watch rather than just plain old competitive skating.

And Peter's interview of Sasha and Michelle will basically be, "are you going to change anything for Worlds?". The replies will be "it's possible". 'Johnny, will you be putting a quad in for Worlds.' and the reply will be "it's possible". Michael will just say, he going back to the drawing board and work on correcting the quad. Tim will say I'm glad I placed and now I will work harder for the Worlds.

Belbin and Agosto will graciously accept their gold medals and think 'glad this silly thing is over'.

Don and Hunt will be gracious for their gold and thinking. 'I knew we could win'.

And the beat goes on!!! ;)

Joe

Last edited:

brenlynn

On the Ice
i knew that is what this all meant joe. it's just nice that the usfsa is actually going to update the results in real-time instead of making us wait hours after the event to find out what is going on in portland.

I knew what you meant, Brenlyn, but I thought other posters might think they were going to see skating all day. Ha, some chance.
Cheers - Joe

R.D.

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
I knew what you meant, Brenlyn, but I thought other posters might think they were going to see skating all day. Ha, some chance.
Cheers - Joe

Well, the title of the thread does say "USFSA to provide live results", not "USFSA to provide live skating", so I think it's pretty clear...