Withdrawals, Replacements, and Alternates | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Withdrawals, Replacements, and Alternates

Ziotic

Medalist
ISU also hasn’t update the skaters for IdF even though the French fed announced some changes.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The SA will almost certainly go to Eunsoo, she trains in the US and the American ladies aren’t really options as they already have 2USA + their TBD.

makes sense or they could be even cheaper and get Li ;) isn't she already there for pairs?

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
She's training with Rafael now, correct? He will already be there with Nathan & Marin. I think Eunsoo will get the invite. (She deserved the spot over Rajcova in the first place, frankly, and winning the Asian Open helps make that argument for her out of the junior ranks).

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Happy about Miu and Ryuichi getting two GPs. They've got back to back events; I hope they don't overtrain, are healthy and enjoy them both. :party:

Mattieu

Medalist

Andrea82

Medalist
That's strange as when I click on the Ice Dance - All 6 Events 10 August 2018 on the ISU GP page, it gives a different document, maybe because I'm in France?
https://www.isu.org/docman-document...s-2/17411-ice-dance-2018-19-all-6-events/file

even if you do refresh on the pdf file?

I don't know why and how, but yesterday at one point, it opened to me the Pairs file without the Li/Xie update that I already saw on another pc earlier. Then I randomly clicked to refresh the page (I can't recall if the open pdf or the ISU GP page) and the new file appeared.

If I click on your link, I see M/R and G/PS crossed off.

Ziotic

Medalist
A lot of these pairs events are WIDE open.

I will be excited to see what people’s predictions look like when the time comes.

Mattieu

Medalist
even if you do refresh on the pdf file?

I don't know why and how, but yesterday at one point, it opened to me the Pairs file without the Li/Xie update that I already saw on another pc earlier. Then I randomly clicked to refresh the page (I can't recall if the open pdf or the ISU GP page) and the new file appeared.

If I click on your link, I see M/R and G/PS crossed off.

Ah yes, with a refresh it worked, how strange

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
So any chance Junhwan gets the remaining Rostelecom spot?

Ziotic

Medalist
https://isu.org/docman-documents-li...entries-2/17413-men-2018-19-all-6-events/file

Brenden Kerry gets Rostelecom Cup. Great news for karne and our Australian skating fans!

I believe he replaces Maurizio Zandron, who W/D because he is switching countries.

No replacement yet (or whether they will do so) for Denis Ten. :cry:

Does Brendan still train in Russia, if so it make sense why he got the assignment.

They skipped over 3 other guys with only 1 assignment on SB. While I understand giving someone like Majorov two assignment from the beginning as it’s the Federations prerogative, I wish with replacements they would be required to go from the list in order.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
All of these pairs and dance teams changes and people not competing in the GP season it will be really interesting. A chance for teams to really move the needle with the judges and maybe get medals or into the GPF.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Does Brendan still train in Russia, if so it make sense why he got the assignment.

They skipped over 3 other guys with only 1 assignment on SB. While I understand giving someone like Majorov two assignment from the beginning as it’s the Federations prerogative, I wish with replacements they would be required to go from the list in order.

Majorov was top 12 at Worlds, wasn't he? The top 12 in singles are guaranteed 2 spots.