World Champs: Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

World Champs: Predictions Game Round 3

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ok, did the scoring again (just multiplied results by 2 since noone predicted podium or top 5 correct :biggrin: ), medalists are same obviously but with more points! thanks rosacotton for correcting me about scoring!!

Gold Medal : silverlake22, whatif, Florencito, Marius, Karpenko, kaarle, TMC and nox1 with 100 points!!! :yahoo::hap57:

Silver Medal : Poice Eclair Skater Boy cer LadyB Hyena NMURA and NYscorp6 with 90 points!! :hap10::dance3:

Bronze Medal : voolfee, invisiblespiral, eta, fallingsk8er, rosacotton, Layback11, xibsuarz, alebi, jkun, Astrid56, wishonastar, andromache, LA143, Latvian, Andrew Virtue, sequinsgalore, Sackie, minakoaino, CanadianSkaterGuy and CaroLiza_fan with 80 points! :clap::cheer:

thats seriously it from me!! (hopefully didnt make any more mistakes! :slink:) it was fun scoring, thanks everyone for participating wheter as player, organizer (special thanks to Mrs P and CaroLiza_fan!! ) or scorer! :thank::ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ok, did the scoring again (just multiplied results by 2 since noone predicted podium or top 5 correct :biggrin: ), medalists are same obviously but with more points! thanks rosacotton for correcting me about scoring!!

I am so sorry! I had forgotten as well!!! :eek:: (Ironic, given that it was me that wrote the rules! :slink: )

If I had remembered, I would definitely have sent you all a message reminding you. (And I would also have made sure I had more time on my Pairs Predictions!)

And now I am feeling even worse as it also meant that text_skate missed out on playing.

So, please accept my apologies.

thats seriously it from me!! (hopefully didnt make any more mistakes! :slink:) it was fun scoring, thanks everyone for participating wheter as player, organizer (special thanks to Mrs P and CaroLiza_fan!! ) or scorer! :thank::ghug:

Thank you so much for the kind words, matmuh. But after that howler, I don't think I deserve them!

You scorers are the ones that deserve all the credit!

So, thank you to Hyena, invisiblespiral, Jombi, matmuh, rosacotton, text_skate and tulosai for all your hard work. And also to Mrs. P firstly for running the GP Game so well, and also for providing the inspiration for the way that Worlds is being scored.

:bow: :clap: :points:

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'm sure this is the best finish I've had in a men's event all season! Silver! WOOHOO!! :hap57:

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker

Gold Medal : silverlake22, whatif, Florencito, Marius, Karpenko, kaarle, TMC and nox1 with 100 points!!!

Silver Medal : Poice Eclair Skater Boy cer LadyB Hyena NMURA and NYscorp6 with 90 points!!

Bronze Medal : voolfee, invisiblespiral, eta, fallingsk8er, rosacotton, Layback11, xibsuarz, alebi, jkun, Astrid56, wishonastar, andromache, LA143, Latvian, Andrew Virtue, sequinsgalore, Sackie, minakoaino, CanadianSkaterGuy and CaroLiza_fan with 80 points!

I know I failed big time again, like always ... but where can I look the results up? :scratch2: I only want to know if I managed to not go last :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Silver Medal : Poice Eclair Skater Boy cer LadyB Hyena NMURA and NYscorp6 with 90 points!! :hap10::dance3: (QUOTE]

SILVER!!! :yes2: That's probably my only medal, the girls were a complete shambles for me :laugh: Thanks, Matmuh! :thumbsup:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Result

Kudos to our 40-ish new players for participating in this round!!! :yahoo:

GOLD: Debrah, kelleigh, and SashaJuliaSpins with 100 points
SILVER: breynows, Hyena, NMURA, tulosai, and whatif with 90 points
BRONZE: Andrew Virtue, ashleywagner, 4everchan, jenaj, koatcue, lighthouse, Osmond4gold, randomfan, rosacotton, semosk8tfan, sequinsgalore, and Skater Boy with 80 points

Honorable Mention: breynows, Debrah, JuliaHols, Lydia1703, NMURA, Osmong4gold, SashaJuliaSpins, Skatefan15, and trixie5000 for predicting Megan and Eric would defend their World title! :bow:

Congratulations everyone!!! :clap: :hap93:

If there are any mistakes, please let me know

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Pairs Result

Kudos to our 40-ish new players for participating in this round!!! :yahoo:

GOLD: Debrah, kelleigh, and SashaJuliaSpins with 100 points
SILVER: breynows, Hyena, NMURA, tulosai, and whatif with 90 points
BRONZE: Andrew Virtue, ashleywagner, 4everchan, jenaj, koatcue, lighthouse, Osmond4gold, randomfan, rosacotton, sequinsgalore, and Skater Boy with 80 points

Honorable Mention: breynows, Debrah, JuliaHols, Lydia1703, NMURA, Osmong4gold, SashaJuliaSpins, Skatefan15, and trixie5000 for predicting Megan and Eric would defend their World title! :bow:

Congratulations everyone!!! :clap: :hap93:

If there are any mistakes, please let me know

bronze.. shame on me for not believing enough in D/R :)

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am not sure how to interpret everything but congrats to everyone and thank you to everyone who did all this - which sounds like a lot of work to figure out the prediction standings. I am not sure about the results but I think I did okay which I am shocked if I podiumed. I should have paid attention more to the rules and scoring.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
So, dance scores are done. Most people did pretty well, and we even have some perfect scores! :cheer:

Gold: Lipea and NYScorp6, with 200 points! :yahoo:
Silver: Eclair, rosacotton, xibsuarz, Skater Boy, Florencito, baymax24, and sequinsgalore, with 160 points! :hap85:
Bronze: TMC and Sackie, with 120 points! :dance2:

However, if I did anything wrong, please PM me and I'll check everyone over.

TMC

Record Breaker
So, dance scores are done. Most people did pretty well, and we even have some perfect scores! :cheer:

Silver: Eclair, rosacotton, xibsuarz, Skater Boy, Florencito, baymax24, and sequinsgalore, with 160 points! :hap85:

Ooh, a gold in men and a bronze in dance, I'm on a roll!

LadyB

Record Breaker

Wow, you make our Worlds heroes proud!! :points:

Pairs Result
That's marvellous! Well done! :clapper:

alebi

Medalist
I did 90pts in Dance, 80 in Men, 50 in Ladies and 30 in Pairs............................................ :slink:

A big :thank: to all our great and patient scorers, you all deserve a gold medal :points:

Lipea

Final Flight

Haha, and I don't even follow the dance. Sometimes randomness works better than logic...

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies is the ONLY discipline where I got some placements correct (3 out of 6). I had Ashley for Bronze instead of Silver and didn't put Pogo in the top 6. I think most had Med winning, which shows how consistent she's been all season.

TMC

Record Breaker
Do we have the ladies results yet? I'm wondering if I manage to bag another medal for having Ashley 2nd :yahoo:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but do we have an ETA when the ladies' results will be posted?