Worlds 2017 Ladies’ Watch Party; SP Tues 5/12, LP Wed 5/13 | Golden Skate

Worlds 2017 Ladies’ Watch Party; SP Tues 5/12, LP Wed 5/13

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Ladies’ skating fans unite! ISU will start its stream of the 2017 Worlds Ladies’ events with the short programs, tomorrow, Tuesday, at 6 AM EDT, at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

So figure out when that is where you are, and settle down here to watch and comment. It’s just like being there—well, almost.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Is anyone watching? I have this on in the background while I WFH. Just saw Kaetlyn Osmond—love the height and loft of her jumps. At one point she jumped so high she was out of the frame! The cameraman seemed to have learned to pull back for a longer shot of her jumps after that :)

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Is anyone watching? I have this on in the background while I WFH. Just saw Kaetlyn Osmond—love the height and loft of her jumps. At one point she jumped so high she was out of the frame! The cameraman seemed to have learned to pull back for a longer shot of her jumps after that :)

I am watching! So much fun to rewatch old comps. Wakaba's program was so beautiful

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Beautiful Kaetlyn with the best jumps and presentation skills of the field. So brilliant and yet so under marked especially in her SP versus the field (2017 and OG 2018). Funny how Life has a way of being the great evener for some top achievers. Insert Worlds 2018, ...here.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm here to watch Mai Mihara's glorius comeback in FP :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I forgot how nice Loena's skating was. Comeback, pleae, next season!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That missed Lutz was so weird, Ivett. Too bad, it went down hill from that comeptition for her :(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Watching Mai is so amazing!:love: I love, love that skate :hap10: